Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England - The Road To Brazil .. .Or not

Comments

• Options
    Keepers having a blinder.

Clown.
  • Options
    we are looking quality how are we not winning
  • Options
    We look so good...it will come
  • Options
    Good game this!
  • Options
    Lord Wayne .. get innnnnnnnnnnnnnn there
  • Options
    We battered them for ten minutes and deserved that
  • Options
    Yessssss so deserved
  • Options
    a goal made in Everton
  • Options
    Get in there thoroughly deserved it on balance of play.
  • Options
    You 'kin beauty!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we'd played like this before now, we would'nt be so desperate for a win tonight.

PS No coverage where I am in Spain so following the Sky updates....it's murder.
  • Options
    Baines has been quality. Chav Cole can stay on the sidelines.
  • Options
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Beauty of a cross from Baines
  • Options
    This is how England should play against everyone. Drives me nuts when they look so bloody ponderous against other teams. Just have to hope they don't revert to type in the second half and stand off them for 45 minutes.
  • Options
    Got to keep pushing. Can't sit back a la Charlton.
  • Options
    Townsend the man of the 1/2 .. except for ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOney
  • Options
    Cole hasn't got a delivery like that in him.
  • Options
    I seriously don't think Townsend has put a single foot wrong in that half. Baines also hugely impressive
  • Options

I seriously don't think Townsend has put a single foot wrong in that half. Baines also hugely impressive

Which one?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The one with the funny shoulder blades
  • Options
    Brilliant first half by England and full of passion as well which is a first from me since Euro 96. Two players that stood out for me though is Townsend and Baines, both should start reguarly ahead of Walcott/Young and Cole.
  • Options

This is how England should play against everyone. Drives me nuts when they look so bloody ponderous against other teams. Just have to hope they don't revert to type in the second half and stand off them for 45 minutes.

Bang on mate. We've tried Tippy Tappy passing across the back and through midfield. We ain't never gonna be Spain. We need wingers, overlapping full backs, crosses, shots, diagonal passes, corners, free-kicks, get at them, high tempo. We battered them for 10 minutes and eventually scored. We ain't won a thing since 66 trying to play like everyone else in the world.

• Options
    very good I think the deliveries from baines have not in a whole been good enough for me
  • Options

agreed .. Ashley Coles's England career should now be closed off, good player though he still is
  • Options
    "Nor mail biting stuff" - are you sure Adrian?
  • Options

very good I think the deliveries from baines have not in a whole been good enough for me

Agree his delivery into the box has been awful so far

• Options

agreed .. Ashley Coles's England career should now be closed off, good player though he still is
    Baines looks more involved than Ashley Cole would ever do for England.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Bang on mate. We've tried Tippy Tappy passing across the back and through midfield. We ain't never gonna be Spain. We need wingers, overlapping full backs, crosses, shots, diagonal passes, corners, free-kicks, get at them, high tempo. We battered them for 10 minutes and eventually scored. We ain't won a thing since 66 trying to play like everyone else in the world.

Absolutely.

Our whole squad play in the Premier league...so play at Premier league pace and style!!
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

Baines looks more involved than Ashley Cole would ever do for England.
    That's harsh and complete bollocks if I'm honest.

Ashley Cole has been England most consistent performer in the last 10 years.