Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

British Gas raising prices this winter.

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2013
    PeanutsMolloy said;
    ....they'll be using them to make Soylent Green...............hmm, an interesting choice of name that.

The weird twist at the end of that film 40 years ago, took me and my other half by surprise and we still refer back to it every now and then! It left us thinking surely would never happen, not in our lifetime anyway..........could it? :-0
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

PeanutsMolloy said;
    ....they'll be using them to make Soylent Green...............hmm, an interesting choice of name that.

The weird twist at the end of that film 40 years ago, took me and my other half by surprise and we still refer back to it every now and then! It left us thinking surely would never happen, not in our lifetime anyway..........could it? :-0

Where do you think all the people who used to attend The Valley have gone ?

• Options

RedChaser said:

PeanutsMolloy said;

Where do you think all the people who used to attend The Valley have gone ?

Ha, an interesting theory SHG coupled with the fact that the burgers don't quite taste the same these days :-)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    Here's a turn up for the books, MP's are claiming expenses on energy bills. Disgrace!

http://www.channel4.com/news/mps-expenses-energy-bills-home-heating-nadhim-zahawi
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Anybody want a quote for their energy and also save on phone, broadband and mobiles and on shopping and petrol check out my website loadsofsavings.co.uk

Bing
  • Options
    En
    DiscoCAFC said:

Here's a turn up for the books, MP's are claiming expenses on energy bills. Disgrace!

http://www.channel4.com/news/mps-expenses-energy-bills-home-heating-nadhim-zahawi

Hate the expense culture. Synonomous with abuse and waste.

better pick a number...say 120-140k a year and thats ur lot. And u gotta do proper hours for that remuneration. And pay tax u cheeky blinders.

Im sure ive just saved uk treasury 3% of gdp in the waste that is involved in the current syste...hate to think of the manhours wasted on the last expenses scandal and feck all has changed