Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Revolution by Russell Brand

Comments

• Options

He sleeps with beautiful women and did ridiculously large amounts of class A's. I like him.

Yep, a true role model in true 'celebrity' style! Painful.

• Options

Unfortunately I have no opinion on the matter because I can only picture him kneading Katy Perry's soft luscious boobs whilst licking double cream off of her taught youthful nether regions!

Nope sorry, still thinking about the above... whats did the twat say?
    Something about not liking the political status quo but having no alternative. I'd remember better if you hadn't shifted my focus...
  • Options
    I stopped at the "we are creating an underclass".

I love him and can listen to him all night. But that comment irked.

I will get in trouble for this comment I know but far too many idiots are breeding!
  • Options
    Hints of elements of truth in that speech , but i think people are bright enough to see through him.
  • Options
    I'd like to think that most people can stretch themselves enough to see right through the over-simplistic and unrealistic nonsense that this particularly wealthy attention seeking hypocrite spouts.

The political parties in this country are NOT the same. Our political system is not perfect but it's probably about as good as it gets. The rich do NOT get richer at the expense of the poor.

If Mr Brand is so fascinated with wealth re-distribution he ought to read up on the Cultural Revolution in China (30 million dead, economic paralysis) or the efforts of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia (15% of population dead, economic paralysis).
  • Options

He sleeps with beautiful women and did ridiculously large amounts of class A's. I like him.

Yep, a true role model in true 'celebrity' style! Painful.

If anyone looks at someone like Russell Brand as a role model in life then they are a lost cause anyway.
  • Options
    The bloke is a Muppet. He's just saying exactly what everyone already knows to be true, and has done for years. Why does he get the opportunity to glorify his ego with an interview with Paxman? Prat.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Going to run for Mayor of London in 2016?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Self ingratiating cnut of the highest order (Brand btw)

{EDIT} plus he has pounded Katy Perry
  • Options
    He seems to like attention, but I suspect his ideas, which might be diverting on the surface, are as shallow as the ideas of Farage, another person who loves the attention.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Everytime I see someone on Facebook post a link to a video or article where Brand is giving his opinion on society, with a comment like 'Brand is a genius' or 'Brand is so right about everything, open your eyes', it takes an enormous amount of restraint to not immediately unfriend them.

Literally the worst kind on pseudo-intellectual whose barely intelligible diatribes are crack for hipsters and people who think they know about politics when all they want to to is justify having a Che Guevara poster hanging next to their port and champagne.

Or hip for crackheads..not sure which way round you meant that.
  • Options
    The only good thing Russell brand is doing is convincing idiots not to vote.
  • Options
    I'd prefer him answering questions on why he got rid of Katy Perry, before finding out his opinion on London transport.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Oops

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Brand was on Radio 4, Start the Week today .. why does the BBC give this spoilt, childish buffoon so much air time? .. perhaps the dickhead public school educated, divorced from reality programmers/managers think that Brand is street cred and down with the kids, instead of recognising him as the horrible little ponce that he really is.
  • Options
    Hey, Lincs, don't hold back, tell us what you really think!

Definitely the least funny person making a living out of comedy that I have ever had the misfortune to listen to. I'm including Ricky Gervais and Miranda Hart in this.
  • Options

Hey, Lincs, don't hold back, tell us what you really think!

Definitely the least funny person making a living out of comedy that I have ever had the misfortune to listen to. I'm including Ricky Gervais and Miranda Hart in this.

No Sarah Millican?
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    I read the bit about all companies with over circa £35m turnover being forced to close while he was in the background on radio 5 celebrating West Ham's win while Sam Allardyce was being interviewed. Wonder what West Ham's turnover was last year...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I couldn't watch any longer than 30 seconds, I could barely understand the interviewer with his tongue so far up Brand's hole.
  • Options
    Im not sure what Brand has done wrong - he is a bit of a wally but he's not more sinister than that is he?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Im not sure what Brand has done wrong - he is a bit of a wally but he's not more sinister than that is he?

what's he done wrong ? .. he's still f***ing breathing
  • Options
    Nadou said:

I think behind Brand's bluster and ranting and 'mateyness' lurks a totalitarian mindset which attempts to crush any opposition or any attempt to question his views or attitudes by refusing to listen or allow the other person the chance to state an alternative viewpoint - so, yes, I think he's sinister. It's the kind of unlistening demagoguery that every tyrant employs.

"democracy is a great and wonderful thing, but only when it produces the results that exactly fit my personal politics" more like. Which is what makes his political ramblings about fairness utterly infuriating.
  • Options
  • Options
    As far as I can tell brand is a manifestation of pissed offness, and his solution seems to be varied localised direct actions, which he presumably thinks might be all part of the same aspirations, ideals and philosophies.
    Unfortunately for Brand he will soon come to realise that the devil is in the details, however his 'bollocks to the lot of 'em' attitude is shared by many.
  • Options
    I don't mind him personally, but he probably talked more sense when he was stoned.