Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Snooker updates

Comments

• Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Semi Final 
    Update

Ronnie hits straight back and its 1-1
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C(I think)
    Semi Final 
    Update

Michael Holt takes frame 1 with a 107 break and leads early on 
    Who is he playing lol 
    Lol you know who, besides I did the draw the other day, the first 2 frames of Wilson v Maguire when Wilson won I didnt say Maguires name once, but there was no comment then lol
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Semi Final 
    Update

2-1 Ronnie
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C(I think)
    Semi Final 
    Update

Who is he playing lol 
    Lol you know who, besides I did the draw the other day, the first 2 frames of Wilson v Maguire when Wilson won I didnt say Maguires name once, but there was no comment then lol
    i actually didn't know ironically, i searched snooker org right after posting and laughed :) 

I didn't notice the other day either mate, i do skim read bits sometimes in here. i'll give a watch on lunch at 2 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C(I think)
    Semi Final 
    Update

Who is he playing lol 
    i actually didn't know ironically, i searched snooker org right after posting and laughed :) 

I didn't notice the other day either mate, i do skim read bits sometimes in here. i'll give a watch on lunch at 2 
    Haha assumed u said it because it was Ronnie, not sure u will get to see much at 2 lol
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Semi Final 
    Update

Ronnie takes frame 4 and leads 3-1 and is 1 away from victory 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C(I think)
    Semi Final 
    Update

Who is he playing lol 

Haha assumed u said it because it was Ronnie, not sure u will get to see much at 2 lol
    Honestly i didn't lol, i knew he was involved today as i saw a tweet not long before saying about his entrance music but no idea who he was playing or when.  

Not sure how interested he will be in this format, well see looks like i might miss his first match lol 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Semi Final
    Result

Ronnie O'Sullivan 4-1 Michael Holt 

Holt took the first frame then O'Sullivan pulled 4 quick frames of in a row, to book a place in the group final
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C(I think)
    Semi Final 
    Update

Who is he playing lol 

Honestly i didn't lol, i knew he was involved today as i saw a tweet not long before saying about his entrance music but no idea who he was playing or when.  

Not sure how interested he will be in this format, well see looks like i might miss his first match lol 
    Well he has got to the final 3 out of the last 4 years only missing last year when he lost to Robertson in the Semi Final
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Semi Final 
    Update

Scott Donaldson takes frame 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Semi Final 
    Update

Mark Allen takes frame 2 and makes it 1-1
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Semi Final 
    Update

Scott Donaldson took frame 3 after a re spotted black
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Semi Final 
    Update

Back all square again 2-2
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Semi Final 
    Update

Donaldson took frame 5 and leads 3-2
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Semi Final 
    Update

Back all square for the 3rd time today and its a decider
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Semi Final 
    Result

Mark Allen 4-3 Scott Donaldson 

First time Alllen took the lead  in the match was in the final frame,  and he meets O'Sullivan in the group final tonight 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Semi Final 
    Result

First time Alllen took the lead  in the match was in the final frame,  and he meets O'Sullivan in the group final tonight 
    Tis a bit confusing Paulio when you dont put the opposition every post. Dont mean to split hairs as you do a great job updating just prefer it :) 

• Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Final Updates 

Mark Allen took frame 1 against O'Sullivan 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Semi Final 
    Result

Tis a bit confusing Paulio when you dont put the opposition every post. Dont mean to split hairs as you do a great job updating just prefer it :) 

Didnt think it would be confusing with only 1 matcb at a time lol, sometimes its easy just to type who won the frame and the score rather than both players and as I say as there is only 1 match on at a time I thought it would be easy to know who was playing
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Final Updates

O'Sullivan took frame 2 and made it 1-1 against Allen
  • Sponsored links:

• Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Final Updates

O'Sullivan took frame 3 and leads 2-1
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Final Updates

2-2 at the mid session interval after Allen takes frame 4
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Final Updates

O'Sullivan wins the first frame after the Mid session interval and takes a 3-2 lead over Allen
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Final Updates

Mark Allen takes frame 6 and we are all square once again 3-3
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Final Updates

Mark Allen takes frame 7 and a 4-3 lead 
  • edited November 2020
    Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Final Updates

Mark Allen has taken his 3rd frame in a row and leads O'Sullivan 5-3 and is now 1 away from the Semi Final 
  • edited November 2020
    Ronnie just had an arguement with Allen about moving on his shot, ref even said to Allen I know you didnt do anything wrong, but Ronnie just wouldn't let it go, went right over to were Allen was sitting

38 seconds in is very telling as the ref actually says to Allen, I know you didnt do anything 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Group C
    Final
    Result

Mark Allen 6-3 Ronnie O'Sullivan 

Mark Allen books his place in the semi final
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Finals

Neil Robertson v Mark Selby
    Mark Allen V Judd Trump

Robertson v Selby is tomorrow evening
    Allen v Trump is Saturday evening

Winners meet in Sundays final
  • edited November 2020
    Ronnie just had an arguement with Allen about moving on his shot, ref even said to Allen I know you didnt do anything wrong, but Ronnie just wouldn't let it go, went right over to were Allen was sitting

38 seconds in is very telling as the ref actually says to Allen, I know you didnt do anything 
    A new spin on this, i know we discussed it at the time last night. 

I have sent a tweet to Paulie, basically someone else has recorded footage of a shot where Ronnie is at the bottom end of the table and clearly shows Allen has been given time to go back to his seat/ corner but was standing in semi view.

Tweet here :https://twitter.com/OOCSnooker/status/1324619622163906560

I agree that the initial reaction was over the top and childish, however they showed a replay last night where he clearly asks Mark Allen to sit down which he said no. The interview after he said he tried taking over a minute on shots so Allen got the message but as it continued he had to say something, for the record Ronnie did say he only noticed it once he was 3-2 up.  

I personally dont feel Allen would have done this deliberate and initially it looked like a bit of banter which went a bit far, which clearly the ref was saying to move on and he didn't notice anything. I do not think all refs pay attention to the courtesy between opponents, although if it was clear as day he might have noticed but its not really there job unless its clear and obvious and gets out of hand.

So yes, i still think Ronnie was OTT and Allen didn't man it, but its justified there is proof on twitter to show it was happening and clear as day where Allen had no reason to stand in the green area spot when should be sitting down or in his corner at least. 

It wasn't quite Jamie Clarke v Mcgill, was all very bizarre and i had to watch back a few times after and get his interview.