Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Snooker updates

Comments

• Only just seen this as I have been busy, I wont say much as we wont agree and you will say I am just anti Ronnie despite the fact I said yesterday if any player did the same I would be saying the exact same.

All I will say is how many times during a safety exchange have you seen players stand at the bulk end rather than go back to their seat, I could show a million videos were every player on tour has done it at some stage(including Ronnie) 
  • Anyway back to talking about the people actually left in the event
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update 

Mark Selby took frame 1 to lead Neil Robertson 1-0
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update 

Neil Robertson takes frame 2 and we are all square, have a feeling this could go all the way 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update 

2-2 at the mid session interval 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update 

3-2 to Mark Selby 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update 

Back all square again at 3-3 as I said earlier this really has decider written all over it 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update 

4-3 Selby and he goes ahead again 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update 

Neil Robertson 4-4 Mark Selby a 141 from Robertson makes it 4-4 and we are level once again
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update 

5-4 to Robertson, first time Robertson has been infront
  • Sponsored links:

• Only just seen this as I have been busy, I wont say much as we wont agree and you will say I am just anti Ronnie despite the fact I said yesterday if any player did the same I would be saying the exact same.

All I will say is how many times during a safety exchange have you seen players stand at the bulk end rather than go back to their seat, I could show a million videos were every player on tour has done it at some stage(including Ronnie) 
    I'm a bit mixed on this. Allen probably should have sat down but he knew O'Sullivan had to play safe, therefore only one shot, in which case I can see why he stayed standing. In the McGill match the ref told Clarke that he should always sit down, so if that is the rule then Allen should know that. I thought Ronnie made too much of it and went on too long.
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update 

I called it after frame 2 and he we are  5-5 and heading into a decider.

On a side note 6 of the 10 frames have been centuries 
  • Sounds like I've missed a cracking match tonight.  Just switched on to see Selby level up at 5-5 & both commentators saying it's 1 of the highest quality matches they've ever seen 
  • Sounds like I've missed a cracking match tonight.  Just switched on to see Selby level up at 5-5 & both commentators saying it's 1 of the highest quality matches they've ever seen 
    It has been very high quality especially the last 7 frames 6 centuries in the last 7 frames 
  • Missus gone to be. Tuning in for final frame. 

Bit torn as my two favourite players. 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Result

Neil Robertson 6-5 Mark Selby 

Neil Robertson wins the final frame decider and books his place in sundays final, he can relax tomorrow now and wait to see if it will be a repeat of last years final 
  • edited November 2020
    Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update

Forgot to update this

Mark Allen took frame 1 with a 102 break he then went on to take frame 2 as well 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update

Allen has taken frame 3 as well and leads Trump 3-0
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update

Allen leads 4-0 at the mid session interval, lot of work for Trump to do when they return
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update

Mark Allen continues and takes the first frame after the interval to lead 5-0, Trump now needs 6 frames in a row
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2020
    Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Update

5-1 is this the start of the Trump fightback Judd that is not Donald no way back for him 🤣🤣
  • Champion of Champions 
    Semi Final 
    Result

Mark Allen 6-1 Judd Trump 

A very unexpected scoreline, Trump wasn't at his best and made a few errors potting and safety, but take nothing away from Allen he played well and sets up a repeat of the 2015 Champion of Champions final against Neil Robertson  which Robertson won 10-5
  • Been a bit bust today so updates will be few and far between rather than every frame
  • Champion of Champions 
    Final 
    Update 

Mark Allen took a 3-1 lead into the mid session interval, 1 century each in the opening 4 frames, then after the interval Robertson won frame 5 to close the gap to 1, then in frame 6 Allen responded with his 2nd century of the match and its currently 

Allen 4-2 Robertson 
  • Champion of Champions 
    Final 
    Update 

Mark Allen leads 5-4 after the first session 
  • Didnt even get to watch tonight lol, other stuff took over but Mark Allen got revenge from 5 years ago and won 10-6

His first sucess since the 2018 Scottish Open.

He only got into The Champion of Champions due to his place in the rankings because a few players one more than one event last season 
  • Last night in The German Masters Qualifiers Shaun Murphy made a 147

It was the 160th 147 and Shaun Murphys 6th his last one coming September 2016
  • Shaun Murphy was so close to another 147 15 reds and 14 blacks just missed the 15th black
  • edited November 2020
    Northern Ireland Open starts tomorrow

Not sure yet if I am gonna do a full update from Round 1 or partial at round 1 and start a full update from Round 2.

Depends how I feel tomorrow and if I can type 32 results out lol 🤣🤣
  • Northern Ireland Open 
    Round 1
    Results 

Andy Hicks 4-3 Paul Davison 
    David Grace 4-1 Dave Gilbert
    Rod Lawler 4-1 Simon Lichtenberg
    Gao Yang 4-2 Mitchell Mann
    Lu Ning 4-1 Martin O'Donnell
    Noppon Saengkham W/O Tian Pengfei
    Rory McLeod 4-2 Gary Wilson
    Yan Bingtao 4-1 Peter Lines