Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most famous sports person youv met ??

Comments

• Options
    Another memory, stood on the side of a school football pitch next to Killer watching a Kent schools ( if my memory serves me right ) game in which his son Lee was playing.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

kafka said:

BIG_ROB said:

kafka said:

Seb Coe. Lives 2 Houses up from me.

You live on the same street as Lord Coe? This begs the question; Why ain't you buying the club then?

; )
    Coz I don't have £40m to throw away. Nice bloke. Opens our fete and travels up on SW trains and the tube.

He must have a few bob though, have you asked him if he fancies putting a bid in, friendly family club, loads of potential and all that or you could go halves :0)
    Seb Coe would certainly have a nice few quid but not the sort of dough needed to buy a football club.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

kafka said:

BIG_ROB said:

kafka said:

Seb Coe. Lives 2 Houses up from me.

You live on the same street as Lord Coe? This begs the question; Why ain't you buying the club then?

; )
    Coz I don't have £40m to throw away. Nice bloke. Opens our fete and travels up on SW trains and the tube.

He must have a few bob though, have you asked him if he fancies putting a bid in, friendly family club, loads of potential and all that or you could go halves :0)
    Seb Coe would certainly have a nice few quid but not the sort of dough needed to buy a football club.
    Ask don't get, don't ask don't get, Acworth has got nothing on me :0)
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Was good pals with Andy Roberts and Keith Rhino Stevens before I moved to France and Keith to Oz. Still keep in touch through Facebook

Do you live in France mate?
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Was good pals with Andy Roberts and Keith Rhino Stevens before I moved to France and Keith to Oz. Still keep in touch through Facebook

Yeah mate, moved here after I sold me shop up Grove Park
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Get away, you'll be telling me you're into organ transplants next!
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Get away, you'll be telling me you're into organ transplants next!
    Had to have a cock reduction a few year back. Oh and a new kidney this year... Never utter a word about it
  • Options
    Steve Davis and Eric Bristow on the same night.
    Darcy Bussel on a different night unfortunately

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Worked in Darcey Brussels dressing room at Sadlers Wells Theatre and had to stop me work oppo from sniffing her under crackers. Then bumped into her nd her family on Eurostar a couple of years back when I was going back to UK from France cause I live in France ya see....
  • Options
    I've dealt roulette to Steve walsh(ex Leicester fc captain)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The last sportsperson i met was 3hours ago was even handed the bronze medal that he won last weekend in
    the EK 2013 swimming champions in Denmark,
  • Options
    Cristiano Ronaldo
  • Options
    Titus Bramble
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Titus Bramble

Winner
  • Options

Cristiano Ronaldo

Who?
  • Options
    Nobody's close toRed Panda on this
  • Options
    Currently eating dinner with Roger Black (Olympic 400m) - he's my girlfriend's uncle.
  • Options
    tom daley in the admiral
  • Options

Apart from SCP, I would have to go for Shane Warne!

Actually it would be Johnny Wilkinson. When he was starting the marathon on Blackheath.
  • Options

Apart from SCP, I would have to go for Shane Warne!

Actually it would be Johnny Wilkinson. When he was starting the marathon on Blackheath.
    Yeah I passed him on the 22 mile marker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had to have a cock reduction a few year back. Oh and a new kidney this year... Never utter a word about it

Did you used to be called Big Knob Rob?

• Options
    edited December 2013
    No, me nickname was Seven Inch Soft

; )
  • Options
    John Barnes
  • Options

No, me nickname was Seven Inch Soft

; )

Difficult going metric loads of 00000s on everything.
  • Options
    Jenson Button and Damon Hill - 2 world champions!! also Martin Brundle and Blundell, Ralf Schumacher.
  • Options
    Richard (Dick) Tydeman.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Big Rob said "Had to have a cock reduction a few year back".

Further evidence of your feminine side pushing through?
  • Options
    razil said:

John Barnes

Bet you didn't get a kiss though, razil !

Met him at a Shirt Sponsors' "do" when he played for us.

• Options
    Thomas Bjorn
    Scott Parker
    Kees Meeuws (ex All Blacks)
  • Options
    Seb Coe(before he became Lord Coe).Must have been something I said.
    Super Clive.Shook his hand."Cheers,mate" were the words spoken by the chosen one.
    Sir Geoff Hurst. Signed his book for me and I couldn't think of anything to say.
    SCP. Big smile and a warm handshake.His trademark.