Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

who do you hate/dislike most out of palace/millwall/west ham?

has to be millwall for me , loving the demise of the orrible lot

Comments

• Options
    I got too many Millwall mates to say that....

Palace for me all day long - hate the mugs
  • Options
    millwall
  • Options
    Millwall they all think they're hard and they are all thick.
  • Options
    Yes palace as well
  • Options
    Palace , then the yids
  • Options
    Palarse.

Big Brian, you'll always be a hero for that!!
  • Options
    yids the most though,so i would say the yids i hate the most
  • Options
    Tav, I wholeheartedly agree with you there.

I know it's wrong but I probably take mopre pleasure from beating the yids than Palace or Millwall.

Does that make me a bad person? ;-)
  • Options
    Palarse all day long, ate em just ate em!

My old tossa boss was palarse, and when we sent em down, he made me take the bins out and all that! lol i couldnt stop smiling that day, he was furious, and he was in the Jimmy seed too! I had been an operator for about 2 years too, so it was the junior's (or the 'biatch as known then) job to take the bins out and tidy up the 'bitch' area, I didnt care tho, funniest thing in ages!! He hated charlton even before that day! bitter mug
  • Options
    Love to hate MIllwall. Lots of mates support them so its allways good for banter.
    just dispise everything about Palace, their fans, their Chairman, the ground and most of all they're so up their own arses.
    Would love it if palace went bust.
    After them, Yids and Chelski.

I quite like West Ham!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Tav, I wholeheartedly agree with you there.

I know it's wrong but I probably take mopre pleasure from beating the yids than Palace or Millwall.

i hate the yids, but i hate chelski more than them now! How can you say you'd rather beat the yids than palarse!
  • Options
    Palace by a half a length from Millwall
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Tav, I wholeheartedly agree with you there.

Not in the least!i agree
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I quite like West Ham!

agreed, think you'd find there is very little dislike between the two clubs, despite all that's gone on this season.
  • Options
    I am with ya on that too se10 addick, i dont mind the whammies, they make me laugh! (we won the world cup me ol cock sparra!!)
  • Options
    1st Palace, then Palace and finally Palace.
  • Options
    if they are still around,then it would be millwall be miles.just apathy to the others.
  • Options
    Tottenham I can honestly say are the worst set of 'supporters' in the country for bemaoaning their own team, board, managers etc as well as having such an inferiority complex.

Individually I think a lot less of a person once I find out they are a spud.

I really, honestly hate them!!
  • Options
    Anyone who ever read Henry Irving's Fifth Column would know where I stood on this and nothing has changed.
  • Options
    Most of the Spammers i know are quite decent people, the Millwall fans are quite often a bit of a wanna be hard man type and the Palace fans i have met are usually utter geeks.
    F##k knows why we have the trainspotter rep with them lot around.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's why Frankie Valley calls them Nigels!!

Conjuours up a certain image!!
  • Options
    Tough one now, would have to be West Ham, cant stand walking around seeing them chirpy bstards especially when they were in the cup final. poxy everywhere all came out of the woodwork, bexleyheath, Welling, Plumstead, Woolwich. West Ham everywhere.
    I coach for Millwall so I have to have one eye on their results to make sure I get paid!!!
    My school life at Eaglesfield was a living hell in the 87/88/89 days, everyone supported Millwall and there was only about 6 Charlton fans in the whole school, deeply feared the Charlton Millwall games, we never beat them, especially the 3-0 defeat at selhurst, with a present coaching colleague scoring a peach.
    Palace, couldnt give a shat about them, dont exist for me.
  • Options
    I understand carter, i used to hate them so much too, but i have a new yid mate who is actually alright! first yid i met that wasnt an absolute gomez! but i still hate em, just hate chelsk more now.

Palarse are just the scum of s.london/surrey!
  • Options
    how do you think i felt going to school in fecking Bermondsey!
  • Options
    Millwall no doubt about it! I think it depends on how old you are! certainly my age group (40'S) will argee with me on that one.
  • Options
    The landlord of my local is a yid, other than that he's not a bad bloke.

I was talking to him last night and he had all his excuses pre-planned for when they dick the season up.

Squad too small (????!!!!)

Not spent enough money (???!!!)

But they're a big club eh guys!!
  • Options
    Having grown up and gone to school in Chatham, most the other lads at school were Manyoo, Liverpool or Arse. Or plastic yids. And a half dozen Gillingham fans.

If anything I had a bit more time for the few supporters of teams like Millwall. Who were at a similar level to us at the time.
  • Options
    If anything I had a bit more time for the few supporters of teams like Millwall. Who were at a similar level to us at the time.[/quote]

May cause an argument but to be honest Carter I would argue that IMHO Millwall still have a larger fan base than us, they just dont go anymore.
    The number of 'free' tickets they give away there still is unbelivable, probably more than we give a way to schools for a midweek game against Blackburn! and they still only get 6/7000
  • Options
    Palace, with a dose of pity for Millwall
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]If anything I had a bit more time for the few supporters of teams like Millwall. Who were at a similar level to us at the time.

May cause an argument but to be honest Carter I would argue that IMHO Millwall still have a larger fan base than us, they just dont go anymore.
    The number of 'free' tickets they give away there still is unbelivable, probably more than we give a way to schools for a midweek game against Blackburn! and they still only get 6/7000[/quote]

Agreed, will cause an argument but you're probably right. That's what ten years away from your home ground can do and we're still playing catch-up having lost a generation of fans through not having a home in Charlton territory.