Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

who do you hate/dislike most out of palace/millwall/west ham?

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea.
  • Options
    That makes them all bad?
  • Options
    Millwall I think.
  • Options
    1. Palace & Millwall
    3. Man U
  • Options
    1) Palace
    2) Westham
    3) Millwall
    4) Tottenham
    5) Birmingham
  • Options
    Palarse all day long.
    Don't like millwall but I don't hate them.
    Love to see Scottish national team get hammered as well.
  • Options
    I used to despise Millwall for being scummy cunts, still kinda do but Palarse are just such a depressing club, horrible ground, boring fans, boring players, boring team to watch. Don't mind the Spurs team but don't like their fans.
  • Options
    Southampton would be the main one.

Millwall have a vast majority of scumbags so i don't like them particularly.

West Ham's fan's annoy me the me most i have to say.
  • Options
    1. millwall
    2. spurs
    3. palace
    4. chelsea
    5. whoever is playing charlton
  • Options
    I haven't got any problem with West Ham at all (unless we're playing them, of course!).

Crystal are nothing, not worth bothering about, I certainly can't think of any reason to hate them (unless we're playing them, of course!).

Millwall, I hate them with every bone in my body. Their manager looks like he should be on the "special" bus. I want them to lose every game, always without exception. I loathe them!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't we all just be friends and play together nicely?
  • Options
    Palace by a country mile!!
    My Mum's family is all Millwall, I thought that was quite common in SE London, like Everton/Liverpool,but obviously not judging by these posts!
    Palace with their supermarket stadium we had to share, their arrogance from the team of the 80's era, but mostly because after the 1996 play off semi final, travelling back to my university digs, some little kid asked his dad (both Palace) what the score meant, I quote "It means we go up and they don't". It was the Semi, he automatically assumed they'd win it, just more arrogance. I was deeply upset they didn't fold in the Summer
  • Options
    Wet Sham for me. Got no real problem with Wall or Palace and a few are mates. But I have never met a West Ham fan I liked. Plus to a man they are fat, bald and lower class.
  • Options
    Milwall. Don't like the fans (although the guys who post on here seem alright) and used to find visiting the Old Den a genuinely scary experience. All those hours struck in a traffic jam on Sydenham High Street meant I disliked Palace for years but all the fans of theirs I've met have been solid. No feelings about West Ham one way or the other.
  • Options
    west ham, my aunties husband was a crazy ammer and he always said LITTLE CHARLTON, i detest them. millwall i dont mind. Went to eaglesfield in the 80s and loads of millwall there and no problems. Hate palace as well.
  • Options
    I don't like Watford either, nothing against the team or fans, they just remind me of Palace with their horrible ground and boring football.
  • Options
    Millwall for me, what Wet spam and Palace do I really could not care.

Most of my freinds and quite a bit of family support Arsenal, so I tend to get more 'awkward' with them to be honest
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Millwall for me, what Wet spam and Palace do I really could not care.

Most of my freinds and quite a bit of family support Arsenal, so I tend to get more 'awkward' with them to be honest

I've got a couple of friends who are plastic Arsenal fans - never go to the games, just watch them on telly. Support an English team for God's sake!
  • Options
    Celtic
    palace
    millwall
    spurs
  • Options
    Harveys trainer - "Plus to a man they are fat, bald and lower class.
    You dislike them because they are 'lower class'". What a prick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]Harveys trainer - "Plus to a man they are fat, bald and lower class.

Saved me saying it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]Harveys trainer - "Plus to a man they are fat, bald and lower class.

Saved me saying it

Ditto. Prawn sandwich eating snob.
  • Options
    West Ham to me are pretty irrelevant. Palace are good to dislike because although it's good to beat them, it doesn't really matter too much if we you lose because i hardly know any Palace fans. Millwall is the big one because i know a lot of Millwall fans and most Millwall fans come from this area now and it is without doubt the local derby. If we lose, it's wind up time and i also think they are the only club that can really have a direct impact on us with regards to if they do well, they could nick quite a few of our less committed fans and vica versa. Ultimately it's all just a bit of fun and i certianly don't hate any of them. It's more a matter of how much fun is it to beat them.
  • Options

No I dislike them because they are fat, bald and lower class. The sum of all three. Louts if you like which effectively means the same thing but is somehow more PC.

And by referring to me as a "prick" you are hardly covering yourself in glory.
  • Options
    Palace no contest!
  • Options
    Harveys trainer - so what is wrong with being fat , bald and lower class then ?.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]Harveys trainer - so what is wrong with being fat , bald and lower class then ?.

If he means lower class as in working class then I agree with you....but if he means lower class as in the longtails are sub-class/sub-human, then I agree with him.....
  • Options
    The Gooners becuase everyone should
    Millwall --------------------------hate the name,their pony songs and the "no one likes us" knobs that follow them-------------------there are NO good Millwall fans---- fact.South London`s sink estates playing football = Millwall.

"no one likes us no one likes us" -------------------------------so very very very true -----------------scum.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Have a look at Palarses Wiki page. I Think a Charlton fan has been playing around with it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Palace_F.C.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Harveys Trainer[/cite]

No I dislike them because they are fat, bald and lower class. The sum of all three. Louts if you like which effectively means the same thing but is somehow more PC.

And by referring to me as a "prick" you are hardly covering yourself in glory.

I'd love to know where you sit at the valley where you are surrounded by by slim upperclass model types. Take a look around you next time you go.