Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

who do you hate/dislike most out of palace/millwall/west ham?

Comments

• Options
    Gillingham.

;-)
  • Options
    I dislike West Ham mainly beacsue of this guy i sit next to at work. Everyday he criticises Charlton and says how West Ham are a big club and it gets on my nerves! I remember the season we thrashed them 4-0 and they were in the relegation zone with us fighting to stay in the Premiership. They fielded illegal players (Tevez and Mascherano) and they should have got deducted points but got away with it and we got relegated and they stayed up! If the shoe was on the other foot then you know a team like Charlton would have been penalised but because its "big" West Ham they should be given a lifeline - what a bunch of cheats!

They then say that they are a big club but they haven't won any silverwear since 1980 (before i was even born) and then they say that they won the World Cup just because the goalscoreres were West Ham players and that was 43 years ago! They have so much arrogance its unreal and then there is that annoying little tosser Danny Dyer! So i have good reasons to dislike West Ham!
  • Options
    Dunno tough one to call between palace and millwall, probably palace more but never been to millwall game yet so cud change shortly :-)

Tottenham more so then both tbh, cos my arsenal background and charlton dislike them also so they just shade it

Also hate utd & chelski & liverpool....the list cud go on tbh lol
  • Options
    I also dislike Chelsea beacuse they bought their glory and before money was pumped into the club they were nobodys! They have no history and most of their fans are glory hunters! i also dislike Ashley Cole as he is an arrogant little twat so again i have good reasons for disliking them!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: davy[/cite]I also dislike Chelsea beacuse they bought their glory and before money was pumped into the club they were nobodys! They have no history and most of their fans are glory hunters! i also dislike Ashley Cole as he is an arrogant little twat so again i have good reasons for disliking them!

Agreed cant stand him, although used to like him before he went there!
  • Options
    1. Palace
    2. West Ham
    3. Millwall
  • Options
    My original comment near the beginning of the thread still stands.

Grew up with a lot of charlton and millwall and they will always be rivals but don't want them to disappear.

On the other hand I'd be happy if Palace folded completely and never existed again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]Having grown up in the Ilford area and being the only Charlton fan surrounded by hundreds of West Ham "fans" it would have to be them.
    Nicking Defoe from us and the Tevez thing makes me dislike them even more.
    Didn't see hardly any of them around when they were in the Championship however as soon as they reached the cup final. it was wall to wall West Ham fans everywhere around the Ilford, Romford, Dagenham areas!

Thats very unfair West Ham have a big loyal following,always have had and always will have. Championship or not they still pulled in good gates so those people were always around
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]None of them really.

I dislike Palace, mainly because as a kid they pranced around the SE in their TDK kit as if they were the Man U of the south. They're a horrid little team, but I don't hate them. Sure I dislike a lot of their supporters, but they don't really register with me.

Unlike say Arsenal fans, whilst I don't dislike Arsenal as a team I would never wish to be anywhere near them in any social event. The most myopic self-obsessed idijiot supporters I've ever come across. Remember coming back to the SE on an Intercity from Ipswich surrounded by yokel Arsenalites discussing on what it means to support your team. It makes me sick. FFS there's problems there with Wenger but they've had an ubeleivable conveyor belt of quality, yet still huge ammounts moan at not winning things. Just to go to Champions League Final???? Jesus. I suppose most of my Scouse mates were able to leave Liverpool, whilst I'm just surrounded by the morass of dregs that are Arsenal fans in their SE homeland.
    I agree with each and every word.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: davy[/cite]I dislike West Ham mainly beacsue of this guy i sit next to at work. Everyday he criticises Charlton and says how West Ham are a big club and it gets on my nerves! I remember the season we thrashed them 4-0 and they were in the relegation zone with us fighting to stay in the Premiership. They fielded illegal players (Tevez and Mascherano) and they should have got deducted points but got away with it and we got relegated and they stayed up! If the shoe was on the other foot then you know a team like Charlton would have been penalised but because its "big" West Ham they should be given a lifeline - what a bunch of cheats!
    Actually Sheff Utd got relegated and West Ham stayed up.
    we were down whatever.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall, it's always Millwall, always has been and always will be. They are our local rivals....enough said!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Millwall, it's always Millwall, always has been and always will be. They are our local rivals....enough said!

Spot on.

Millwall i actually hate more then any of the clubs mentioned .
    Pure scum.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]Having grown up in the Ilford area and being the only Charlton fan surrounded by hundreds of West Ham "fans" it would have to be them.

Going to school in Plaistow the above very much applies to me too, probably times two in fact. Given their recent record they've got a very loyal fan base IMO. Unfortunately...
  • Options
    Going to school in Plaistow the above very much applies to me too, probably times two in fact. Given their recent record they've got a very loyal fan base IMO. Unfortunately...

same here, went to school in Plaistow with hundreds of hammers! What school did you go Bournmouth Addick?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: elcafc[/cite]Going to school in Plaistow the above very much applies to me too, probably times two in fact. Given their recent record they've got a very loyal fan base IMO. Unfortunately...

same here, went to school in Plaistow with hundreds of hammers! What school did you go Bournmouth Addick?

Brampton Manor, what about yourself?
  • Options
    In my 40's and I mostly dislike Millwall.
    You will find most of this age group choosing scum because we never saw us beat them in the 80's.
    That's why we sometimes show a dislike to our own team, because of all those dissapointing years of crap results.
    67 years or so, until our double over them, how crap?
    I remember beating them 2-2 in the 80's, that how good it got!
    Oh and not to mention the friendly banter..........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: elcafc[/cite]Going to school in Plaistow the above very much applies to me too, probably times two in fact. Given their recent record they've got a very loyal fan base IMO. Unfortunately...

Brampton Manor, what about yourself?

Woodside!
  • Options
    Franchise FC
  • Options
    spot on morts genius.
  • Options
    I don't hate millwall due to our poor record against them.
    It's the moronic support that gives a bad image to football and SE London that makes me utterly despise them.

To me they represent everything that is wrong with football 'supporters'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall-----------------------loverly fluffy--salt of the earth--- mates--- banter and then they play us-------------------who they of course dont care about--------when we sung at Palarse "we will never play you again" i always wished it would be the shit from Bermondsey "we never played again"-----now in a few weeks time ill have to listen to that shit Millllllllllllllllllwalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

strange how they are boasting on their web sites how they are going to smash the Valley up and how they are going to do blah blah blah------------no one likes em you know ? i wonder why ?
  • Options
    so have any of the youngsters re assessed their view since the scum turned up yesterday
  • Options
    Allways knew what Millwall were like, so nothing they did yesterday would have suprised me. Millwall fans from Welling and bexleyheath hate us more than the ones from bermondsey areas as they have tried taking the piss a few times but havnt come out on top but still try and live off "the hard reputation".
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Millwall
    nigels
    arsenal
    yids
    chelski
    Franchise
  • Options
    Its Palace for me.
  • Options
    Millwall care too much about us for my liking. I find them boring, no-one likes them, no-one cares about them. simples.

Palarse it is.

hillary-good-one.jpg
  • Options
    1. Arsenal
    2. Millwall (Our local rivals)
    3. Chelsea
  • Options
    Only one answer.................Millwall
  • Options
    Millwall, don't understand how anyone can hate West Ham. I thought there was a lot of mutual respect between the two clubs after our stay there?
  • Options
    Still Palace.

Millwall are scum but the whole country knows that anyway.