Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

Comments

• uie2 said:

Nice cool finish that by reza

It was a good finish, hopefully he'll get some proper match time between now and the end of the season
  • He WILL score on Sunday. I have NO doubt I feel it in my water!!!!
    1-3 to the mighty reds!
    COYR
  • He has hit the woodwork twice now, but at least he is having attempts on goal. I say stick with him and he will come good. I just wish he'd stay on his feet more rather than trying for free-kicks and Pens. He has the pace and think he needs to use it more. I like what i see in him and hope he proves me right soon and starts banging them in.
  • Don't rate him at all.
  • Reza will be discombobulated from all the travelling this week.
  • I'm afraid matey if it wasn't for our Welsh international........we might not be on our way back to the 'Steel City'
    Come on man give him some credit!?!?!?
  • Sorry all, should have attached to Golfies reply!
  • Sponsored links:

• Madz said:

He has hit the woodwork twice now, but at least he is having attempts on goal. I say stick with him and he will come good. I just wish he'd stay on his feet more rather than trying for free-kicks and Pens. He has the pace and think he needs to use it more. I like what i see in him and hope he proves me right soon and starts banging them in.

Third time's the charm!
  • He WILL score on Sunday. I have NO doubt I feel it in my water!!!!
    1-3 to the mighty reds!
    COYR

not if he is keeping the bench warm whilst spongefoot is running around Sheffield doing not very much.
    Like in his last 2 fa cup games you mean?
  • I have seen a few references to Reza leaving Charlton at the end of the season. I believe that he is contracted for longer than that. Can anyone tell me what the story is please?
  • The plan is that he becomes the leading goalscorer when Iran win the World Cup, and we then sell him to Barcelona for 80mil plus Messi.
  • Back to Liege once they sell their star striker?
  • Can't see him being sold on yet. I still think he will come good so hope he doesn't go. He is having shots and either hitting the woodwork or its going just wide. Once one goes in I feel he'll start flying.
  • Not bothered if he leaves. May come good but you could say that about Polish Pete, Sordell, Piggot. Then keep them all, find out they are just rubbish and go down again!
  • Madz said:

Can't see him being sold on yet. I still think he will come good so hope he doesn't go. He is having shots and either hitting the woodwork or its going just wide. Once one goes in I feel he'll start flying.

Agree with this - plus some work on the weights would be advisable to make him a bit stronger.
  • Yann897 said:

I rate reza and Iv seen enough of him to say he's a good player and can do a good job for us if played .

This - technically a very good footballer unfortunately for him 3/4 of
    Charlton fans would rather see kick bollock and bite and run around like a headless chicken for 90 mins or managers who think football is about defending constantly hoping to nick one on the break, its funny how some see the beautiful game.
    I know how I like to he entertained watching football.

• Sponsored links:

• Davo55, I received a whisper from someone involved in the club about it, and us getting a Gabon international winger in. Not sure if it's personal reasons regarding Reza himself, or RD deciding to cash in/move him about the network, it may not be concrete but not sure he'd of bothered saying if he was chatting shte. I believe it and don't mind, as long as we plan to replace him with someone who can impress at the level we are to be playing at.
  • Another one that will be no good feeding on scraps. Give him proper service and he will be a real player.
  • I'm gonna say Reza will score tomorrow. Astrit will get at least one assist.
  • Rezza is due a goal providing he gets the time on the pitch and the service that all skrikers need !
  • Hoping he could be dynamite alongside Obika...
  • Davo55, I received a whisper from someone involved in the club about it, and us getting a Gabon international winger in. Not sure if it's personal reasons regarding Reza himself, or RD deciding to cash in/move him about the network, it may not be concrete but not sure he'd of bothered saying if he was chatting shte. I believe it and don't mind, as long as we plan to replace him with someone who can impress at the level we are to be playing at.

Ok. thanks Atletico. Hope he stays but I guess the bottom line is whether we are going to get better players in during the summer.
  • Reza's form has reminded me of Jason Euell's start at the club. He was having shots but nothing seemed to come off for him. I think it was about two and a half months before he scored a league goal. After that he was our top scorer for a few seasons.
    I believe that Reza has the skill and instinct to come good. Time will tell.
  • I'm not sure that Reza likes being bullied by Championship centre halves.
  • cafcfan said:

Reza's form has reminded me of Jason Euell's start at the club. He was having shots but nothing seemed to come off for him. I think it was about two and a half months before he scored a league goal. After that he was our top scorer for a few seasons.
    I believe that Reza has the skill and instinct to come good. Time will tell.

He looks a very instinctive striker. Looking forward to when he gets in a one on one situation with the keeper. If the time ever comes when we actually score 4 goals in a game, I'm sure Reza will be amongst the scorers if he's on the pitch. It's very hard to judge him when goals and chances are so few and far between.
  • if we had Andy Reid or a similar type player he would definitely score often