Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

Comments

• vffvff
    edited April 2014
    Reza goaleh alee zadee ! Tabreek Megeem !

Reza you scored a great goal, congratulations !

Saleh nou murbarak - eid noo rouz -

Happy Persian New year

be hameye tarafdaran , Iranie Charlton

Happy new year to all the Iranian Reza / Charlton supporters as well
  • Beautiful goal , nice one Reza.
  • I think he will be off and running now. So pleased for him. He has tried hard and I believe he has the quality to make it.

Thanks mate. That goal was worth buying a season ticket for. May we have another one at the Valley Sat?

In fact, I am going to renew for next year now.
  • Hopefully now he's scored once he will do it pretty regularly - strikers do tend to run in patches for the most part and with crucial games coming in quick succession we need one of them to hit form pronto!
  • Is he left footed then ?
  • Reza you fecking beauty you! Lovely finish!
  • PL54 said:

Is he left footed then ?

He only uses his right foot for standing on.
  • He needed that goal. Always showed good technique but too often tried a bit too hard and as already said needs to adjust to the English game. I think he might to use a CL phrase "come good"
  • Sponsored links:

• Reza is a far more established player than PP, a full international who's played in the Europa League this season. Not the finished article, and he has to adapt to the English game, but he has pace, control and trickery which none of the other Charlton strikers have, not the same player, but like Fuller last season he has the ability to produce the bit of magic that can decide a game.
  • Wonder if that goal will settle Reza down here, and if what I have been told is still gonna hold some truth as to him leaving in the Summer!?
  • I hope he stays, think he would be especially good once he's settled, hopefully this will be it. How likely did your source say he was going to go?
  • Song for Reza, based on the song Arsenal have for lukas Podolski, Would love for this to be sung saturday if he scored

His first name is Reza, is Reza, is Reza,
    His last name is Gucci, is Gucci, is Gucci,
    Well that is what we call him, call him, call him,
    And now we fucking love him, we love him, we love him
    WHOA WHOA WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    (To Boney M – Gotta Go Home)

• Just the comment on it's own, nothing else to relate to it, seemed as if it was a given, wonder if personal or network/money issues, I hope he stays too as he has a good shot on him and good pace, if he learns to shake off defenders with no problem he'll do well. But not confident at all of him sticking about
  • Fair enough, hopefully he stays, would be interesting to get a sense of the situation if he goes on a bit of a run. May change his mind. I hope he stays too
  • He'll get another 4 before the seasons over now ....
  • I hope he has opened the floodgates now and can be our main goalscorer! I remember thinking the same about Pritchard when e got his first goal. Apparently in training he didn't stop scoring and just needed that first goal... Great strike yesterday and a great result! Gutted I'm missing Saturday! COYR
  • edited April 2014
    No doubt a very good goal but how did he play / contribute apart from that ? Not a dig. I wasnt there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Same as SHG - the guy has scored his first goal in X matches.

My prob with him is his physical game - he is too easy to push off of the ball in this division.

Not having a dig, wasn't there, pleased for him that he is off the mark, delighted with the win, but not getting carried away with Reza love either.
  • Good technically, think there is a very good player in there - do not buy physical aspect of his game as there has been plenty of so called light weight players who have played at the top level.
  • Said a couple of days ago that the players should be instructed to shoot on sight, and eventually one will go in. That's what I like about Reza, he's always quick to get his shot away. As Oggy said, he's a box player. He'll come to life inside the box and I can imagine he'd be as slippery as an eel with a bit more confidence. The way he made space to get his shot in was very impressive.
  • Anyone see the response on the Facebook page when Reza scored? So. Many. Big pink hearts. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen after a goal
  • Reza is the new Wilson. Player marks have him anywhere from a 5 to an 8.
  • Incidentally do we have reza on a perm or is he just loaned to us?
  • Pretty sure he signed a 2 1/2 year deal with us
  • I thought he was on loan?
  • 2 and half year contract.
  • edited April 2014
    Reza's not a loan, he is here with us (until 2016).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyKJAtDNCw