Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

Comments

• Options
    I think Reza could be the worst player in the championship. Can anyone think of anyone worse?
  • Options

I think Reza could be the worst player in the championship. Can anyone think of anyone worse?

I dunno mate, we've got a fair few candidates
  • Options
    Shit. Be glad to see the back of him this summer,he won't be the only one either.
  • Options
    He physically wants out, Roland is killing football clubs and players. I don't like Reza, but I have to feel sorry for him, he's in a league he can't cope with and he's stuck in it. He just dribbles with the ball diagonally, aimlessly, he wouldn't be much better in League One either.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Duh!... Yann Kermorgant?

How you can call one of his replacements to be worse than that rubbish player from Brittany is a joke!!
  • Options
    Terrible player
  • Options
    Should be ashamed for wearing those dodgy headphones.
  • Options
    At the Bromley meeting we was told he drives a Maserati. Got to be something wrong with that.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    IT_Andy said:

At the Bromley meeting we was told he drives a Maserati. Got to be something wrong with that.

Maserati off the pitch, Lada on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've blown out candles which are tougher than him.

Will not be missed.
  • Options
    Runs around like a headless chicken - like a small kid trying to compete with the bigger kids. Must be one of the most shite players to ever wear the shirt. Can't wait to see the back of him and all those other sub-standard 'players' who have been stealing a living for the past two years. How the f***k does he even get on the team sheet every week?
  • Options
    Jeez - hven't been here for 2 days - saw the headline 'Reza signed' - thought wtf, after Sheffield he's been sold to Uijepest then re-signed to Charlton...... One crazy club, anything could happen
  • Options

I'd say pretty much all of the Bolton defence on Saturday
  • Options
    Hate him with a passion. Gutless awful player.
  • Options
    Entertaining facial hair, nothing else amusing about him.
  • Options

I'd say pretty much all of the Bolton defence on Saturday
    Bit harsh on the Bolton Defence seeing that our own Defence lost to Hull by the same scoreline.
  • Options
    probably sums up this season perfectly tbh we have been beyond fucking awful this season but that bloke would not get into a league 2 side. and there the players having a better laugh as there getting paid for it.
  • Options
    Hard to know who is our worst player...
  • Options
    stealing a living as a professional footballer like a lot our squad but really its not their fault is it ?

we know whose fault it is though dont we ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lolwray said:

stealing a living as a professional footballer like a lot our squad but really its not their fault is it ?

we know whose fault it is though dont we ?

Fair enough, I'm sorry, and promise I won't let it happen again....
  • Options

Hard to know who is our worst player...

Reza. It's like watching a 5 year old. I should imagine a 5 year old would be harder to push off the ball.

Not sure what he brings to the squad.
  • Options
    Seeing him in the starting line up is a real hammer blow when I drag myself to a game.
  • Options
    But that goal against Leeds though......
  • Options

BA
    SARR
  • Options
    Are you joking? At least Sarr has scored a few headers and has had a few solid games. We can point to his strong aerial presence.

Ba played very well against Sheffield Wednesday and has done well in other games.

Reza on the other hand...scored a good goal away at Leeds in what was otherwise a rubbish performance (yes I was there). Has he ever played well? Has he ever had a good game in a Charlton shirt?

• Options
    He is a useless, gutless,spineless, coward and that's why he fits in so well with the management team.
  • Options
    I still think he could do a job for us
  • Options
    All getting very personal over a footballer isn't it? We know he lacks skill, but that is one of he reasons I like love when he scores, or nabs an assist.

Sadly I agree he is not good enough for the Championship (or even possibly League 1) he suits being the big(ish) fish in a small pond.

We all knew looking at his history he was never going to be a worldie.

Senior career*
    Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
    2005–2009 Heerenveen 2 (0)
    2006–2007 → Go Ahead Eagles (loan) 13 (4)
    2009 → Emmen (loan) 12 (1)
    2009–2010 Go Ahead Eagles 10 (6)
    2010–2011 Cambuur 37 (15)
    2011–2013 Sint-Truiden 31 (18)
    2013–2014 Standard Liège 10 (4)
    2014– Charlton Athletic 38 (3)
    2014–2015 → Al-Kuwait (loan) 10 (11)
    2015 → Al-Wakrah (loan) 9 (2)
    National team‡
    2003 Netherlands U16 1 (0)
    2003–2004 Netherlands U17 4 (0)
    2005 Netherlands U18 1 (0)
    2006–2007 Netherlands U19 3 (1)
    2012– Iran 28 (13)
  • Options
    If he gets a contract I will eat 150 paper plates, whilst playing with a yo yo, film the whole thing and post it on here..