Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

Comments

• Options

Are you joking? At least Sarr has scored a few headers and has had a few solid games. We can point to his strong aerial presence.

Ba played very well against Sheffield Wednesday and has done well in other games.

Reza on the other hand...scored a good goal away at Leeds in what was otherwise a rubbish performance (yes I was there). Has he ever played well? Has he ever had a good game in a Charlton shirt?

Sheff wed at home. On the basis that people have to put thought into wether or not he has had a good game says it all. I bet katrien gives him a new 5 yr deal
  • Options

If he gets a contract I will eat 150 paper plates, whilst playing with a yo yo, film the whole thing and post it on here..

A t shirt outside the ground won't do, just so you know.
  • Options

If he gets a contract I will eat 150 paper plates, whilst playing with a yo yo, film the whole thing and post it on here..

"NURSE, NURSE, get the tranquilliser gun another ones flipped, that Roland bloke has got a lot to answer for"................... ;)
  • Options
    Come on guys Reza getting another contract?! No one is that stupid!

Ohhhhh shit!!!
  • Options

Ohhhhh shit!!!

Another contract? Why would Reza even want to stay here?

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Ohhhhh shit!!!

Another contract? Why would Reza even want to stay here?

Well I can't see him getting one anywhere else. .
  • Options
    When he's contract runs out at the end of the season and they release him, that will be another financial lost to RD, so much for getting in unknown players and selling them on for profit
  • Options
    I can't believe he was playing for the Dutch at youth level.
  • Options

So glad you gave having his surname tattooed on your posterior a miss Canters :wink:
  • Options
    So so weak and flimsy. Seems to think the game of football is primarily getting free kicks awarded to you. He doesnt even do that properly. Always plays like he has a lot more time than he actually does and his actual ability gives him.

Hope we never see him again after this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You know the way that the more paranoid among us believe this site is monitored????

So, I really have only one thing on my mind, but as she said "no", I'd like to ask, red or brown sauce?
  • Options

You know the way that the more paranoid among us believe this site is monitored????

So, I really have only one thing on my mind, but as she said "no", I'd like to ask, red or brown sauce?
    Brown any day!
  • Options
    Lazy. Lightweight. Slow. The list goes on, get rid please i hate him.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    C_A_F_C said:
    You're right Reza you're you not just a football player. You're a shit football player.

Reza Poochannejhad.
  • Options
    RD's experiment to tap into the Persian market seems to have failed as Iran ask "Where in Allah is Shrooosberry?".
  • Options
    "the Iran and Charlton Athletic forward is not your average footballer, with a multitude of off-pitch talents to match his striking prowess on it." Even the FIFA journos are on the take.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

"the Iran and Charlton Athletic forward is not your average footballer, with a multitude of off-pitch talents to match his striking prowess on it." Even the FIFA journos are on the take.

I could get them to write the same things about me (excluding the Iran/Charlton reference), I'm fairly shit at lots of things, not just football.
  • Options
    cant give Reza a contract he league 2 standard promote some one from the under21
  • Options

Well I'm glad I didn't have to flow through on this one.

Was a safe enough bet in the end but Colin had been telling us he was signing a new contract.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well I'm glad I didn't have to flow through on this one.

Was a safe enough bet in the end but Colin had been telling us he was signing a new contract.
  • Options
    Can we change the Thread title to (Released) rather than (Signed) please...?

Its not good for my health!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    1StevieG said:

So he's basically unemployable in a diverse range of areas, is that what they are telling us?
  • Options
    Peace out fam, Reza's at Heerenveen now. Good luck with Doucheatelet & hope to see you in the Premier League again sometime soon.

How would you guys assess Reza's couple years at the Valley?
  • Options
    Flat on he's face most of the time! I was looking forward to a 20 goal a season striker after seeing he's YouTube video! What did I get? Disappointment
  • Options

Peace out fam, Reza's at Heerenveen now. Good luck with Doucheatelet & hope to see you in the Premier League again sometime soon.

Poor, and there's very little excuse for an average of over 12 league matches per goal.

Credit where it's due though, when he came back in to the side last season - and a technically poor and mismanaged side at that - he did show glimpses of improvement. During the match vs Sheffield Wednesday it was clear that he'd put some bulk on and wasn't quite as easy to bully off the ball, he also demonstrated a new ability of playing quite physically. Surprisingly he'd gained this ability without losing his speed and agility.

Any respect earned by these improved performances were sadly ruined when he got sent off - in a comedically obvious and intentional fashion - during a 5-0 drubbing at Huddersfield where he collected two bookings in two minutes... after coming on as a substitute. It's understood that a fight broke out in the dressing room afterwards, and the rumours are that Reza was involved as other players were very angry at his antics on the pitch.

I'm sure there's some talent in there, but he never realised it in a Charlton shirt - and he certainly doesn't have the stomach for difficult times.
  • Options
    Absolutely disgraceful. Disgusting excuse of a player, could see that the ability was there but couldn't care less about the club or anyone else for that matter. Waste of space and I'm happy he's gone.
  • Options

Miserable.

5 goals in 42 games tells you all you need to know.