Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Donny vs Charlton | Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    We are in a dark place !
  • Options

!

Care to take back your comment on the match thread
  • Options
    Just seen a tweet saying that yann walked over to away fans on his own and waved
  • Options
    *%€¥¢ %*[|¥
  • Options
    Bad night. We'll have more too. But life goes on, and we've all seen worse nights tan this. Let's have a moan, maybe a beer, and get back behind the team.

At least other results went our way, more or less.
  • Options
    Played off the park by a relegation rival and got away with it only losing 0.3. Barely a shot worthy of the name once again! At the moment just can`t see any way we can get out of this!
  • Options
    Don't know how the coaching staff will pick the boys up after this. Now is when they earn their money.
  • Options
    More worried about the Yann tweet to be honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Terrible team selection, terrible performance, terrible result.

Night only saved by Yeovil, Barnsley, Millwall, Wednesday, Birmingham and Bolton all failing to win too.

If RD doesn't get some new recruits in by friday, then i really fear for us.
  • Options
    Wemberlee! ;0)
  • Options
    Few weeks ago I thought that getting in a decent striker and retaining what we have plus a couple of additions would be enough. Now I think unless we get some quality in all over the pitch then we will be relegated. Can't see the way we have been using the transfer window will help at all.
  • Options

Just seen a tweet saying that yann walked over to away fans on his own and waved

Just got his A-Z out to see where Bournemouth is.

• Options
    Give him the players and we will win.
  • Options
    I can't see Chrissy and Yann with us next week. Avram Toad and a f*ck load of loans. Huge mess.
  • Options
    And Dale is setting the satnav for Brighton.
  • Options
    Disappointing obviously, but lets not get carried away. There's still 20 games to go, we have games in hand and all is not lost.

There are 3 days of the transfer window left - lets hope we use it.
  • Options
    Did anyone see Powell on that footballers football show on sky a couple of weeks ago?

They asked him about his preferred tactics and he spoke about 4-4-2 being his favourite formation with two wingers and a balanced midfield. I just cannot understand therefore why he doesnt pick a balanced midfield. Stephens on the right? Its completely bizarre. I like Powell but i lost faith tonight. It was a big big game, and he got it so so wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just heard the score ..... ouch
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

Don't know how the coaching staff will pick the boys up after this. Now is when they earn their money.

perhaps they are the problem !!

• Options

Dark times.

Whilst everyone was sitting in their front room bitching and toy throwing, 400 odd of our fellow fans have a 3 hour plus miserable trip home.

Well done guys and girls, proud of you.

Yep. True grit.

• Options
    4th red card of the season?
  • Options
    Our immediate future depends on what happens in the next few days. Either this sparks RD into action, or we go down and possibly lose a player or two on the way.
  • Options

Saga Lout said:

perhaps they are the problem !!

Maybe - we'll find out on Saturday.
  • Options
    Back in beefeater in donny. Humiliating
  • Options
    This result tells us a lot.
  • Options
    From a mate there: "possibly the better team until an awful first goal. Then everything possible went wrong."

I'm more inclined to believe that than those queueing up to complain. There are some days where nothing goes for you. This was one of them
  • Options
    edited January 2014