Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piotr Parzyszek - SIGNED UNTIL 2018 - CONFIRMED

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:

Whisper it but PP and Reza strike force for the Fulham game. Get to the bookies now, free money.

I thought they were both on season long loans, unless we have a clause to bring them back. RD in Charlton today, but I can't see him sanctioning any loans until January. With Standard in trouble and no manager, who knows how this will affect us.
  • Options
    Yeah, but he can he do this?

• Options

Not sure whether the keeper is having a mare there or not.

I wouldn't particularly blame the keeper - he's positioned himself at the near post to close the angle if PP should put in a conventional shot. He can't possibly anticipate what PP does next.

Maybe even PP hasn't until the last moment?
  • Options
    Isnt that Yannesque..............

Move on!
  • Options
    High boot....indirect free-kick?
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

High boot....indirect free-kick?

Only if it is dangerous play directly at an opponent.
  • Options

Not sure whether the keeper is having a mare there or not.

Nope. He's in the right position. It's the loop that does him. That and the fact nobody would have expected it

Doesn't matter what level you are playing - that's a very very good goal

• Options
    ross1 said:

Talal said:

Whisper it but PP and Reza strike force for the Fulham game. Get to the bookies now, free money.

I thought they were both on season long loans, unless we have a clause to bring them back. RD in Charlton today, but I can't see him sanctioning any loans until January. With Standard in trouble and no manager, who knows how this will affect us.
    Oh yeah...
  • Options

i put that down as a shit cross , no way has he gone for that

bit 'arsh !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If that was on MOTD scored by Wayne Rooney, it would be in the goal of the season choice list.
    Cracking finish.
  • Options
    Reza scored 18 in 31 games for STTV according to Wiki so just because PP is scoring at STTV doesn't necessarily mean he would score for us. Although at the moment we need more strikers so i wouldnt' have any objections to him coming back at all. My guess is that he won't be recalled.
  • Options
    That's a nice goal and I hope PP gets his mojo back at STVV. However, as I have mentioned in the Trust Network Round-up, he only came on as sub in the 61st minute when STVV were already 4-0 up against a team with nine men. Overall he has far from proved himself as he has been demoted to the sub's bench in a team in a league which most Belgians agree is a level below the Championship.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

• Options

get him back here f f s .. we are in desperate need of a big striker .. I'm not sure of the 'recall rules' .. I repeat, if possible, recall him a s a p

No chance - too good for us.
  • Options

That's a nice goal and I hope PP gets his mojo back at STVV. However, as I have mentioned in the Trust Network Round-up, he only came on as sub in the 61st minute when STVV were already 4-0 up against a team with nine men. Overall he has far from proved himself as he has been demoted to the sub's bench in a team in a league which most Belgians agree is a level below the Championship.

If he can't get into their team obviously not up to championship standard
  • Options
    Wasn't he sent off as well which would mean he is suspended.
  • Options

Wasn't he sent off as well which would mean he is suspended.

No, another STVV guy got a red on 89 mins.

• Options
    Don't care who that was against but that was quality.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

a would ya for the men and women there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pipped to STVV top scorer in the end, some guy called momi scoring goals left right and centre at the end of the season.

Anyone think we'll bring him back next season, or will he be quietly moved on?
  • Options
    Think we should give him more than 1 appearance before selling him. People writing him off when I don't think he's been given a fair shot
  • Options
    For me next season is all about stepping up so no passengers please! If Reza or Piotr can contribute then all good but if not then STVV need to add quality
  • Options
    Not even good enough for our youth team when he was here before.
    As said above - no passengers in future.
  • Options
    He's our asset. On that basis I would like Guy Luzon to take a good look before deciding he's not upto scratch. He now has the chance to show he can score goals in a very decent league. Perhaps a loan until January ? My gut feeling though is that we won't be seeing him in a Charlton shirt again.
  • Options
    Maybe he is better suited too the Belgium league,man other season long loan to STTV. Unless he has bulked up he is not the big target man we need.
  • Options

a would ya for the men and women there
    Trophy wife?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Pipped to STVV top scorer in the end, some guy called momi scoring goals left right and centre at the end of the season.

Anyone think we'll bring him back next season, or will he be quietly moved on?

Possibly we should swap him for Momi then!
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

You don't spend 700,000 on someone then dump him ... Bring him back and send him on loan till Jan to a Div 1 team

Yes but the 700000 pound was money spent on getting a player into the network. He was good enough to help STTV get promoted and he may well stay there permanently. Yes Luzon can give him a chance and I would be happy with that. But I don't think he is the answer upfront.