Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piotr Parzyszek - SIGNED UNTIL 2018 - CONFIRMED

Comments

• Options

I hope he will be back soon to show you all what he can do

Nice fella used as a mocking stick by those who loved the greedy one

You ever see him play?

I watched him three times and he seemed so off the pace of what was going on around him it was unreal.

Probably the most ridiculous waste of money I've ever seen if the rumoured fee was true.
    I bought a caravan with no plumming once. Now that was a waste of money!
  • Options
    He must have a great agent then. Surely he can't possibly be that shit?
  • Options
    Has he taken sponge foot with him ?
  • Options
    By allowing him to leave, I assume all building work at Sparrows Lane has been completed then?....................
  • Options
    .... would you Adam and Eve it ...

... he's scored twice for Sint Truiden in the first thirty minutes of their first league game of the season!!! Good for him!!

By the way, Standard have now won both their league games with Ajdarevic on the score sheet today. Ujpest won their first match while Carl Zeiss drew theirs. Alcorcon have yet to start. Perhaps the omens are good for next Saturday.
  • Options
    Yep pp will be baxk
  • Options
    Seriously, we wasn't it announced he has been shipped out ?

It must have been an agreed policy to just say nothing / so little about it, but I don't get why?
  • Options
    It was mentioned at the bottom of another article on the OS, something along the lines of :
    Meanwhile, exciting young striker Piotr Parzyszek has departed on loan for a season to Belgium Second Division side St Trudien'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And the following day St Trudien announced extensive building work to start at their training ground...............
  • Options
    Best signing since Alonso.
  • Options
    Two goals opening day and here is the customary ive just joined pictureimage
  • Options
    Even if he does bang a load of goals in the Belgian 2nd tier, BWP scored loads in league one but was deemed to not be good enough for the champ. I'd love him to be a top player for us in the future, but I just don't see it ever happening.
  • Options

Yeah I heard he was signed for the 2015/16 season.

Whether it's Piotr, Baheback or someone else coming in on loan, whoever takes the #9 shirt needs to be good.
    In the meantime if Piotr and any other players are scoring while out on loan this can't be bad.
  • Options

Two goals opening day and here is the customary ive just joined pictureimage

No scarf? Amateurs.
  • Options
    To paraphrase Alex Dyer..........

"Roland, these new players we have been sent are not good enough"

Time will tell who was right:

Peter P
    Thuram
    Ajdarevic
    Reza
    Nego

Not one of them was fit enough or good enough for the Championship last season.
  • Options
    He will come good the boy is talented
  • Options
    Goals at 0:47 and a very well taken header at 1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBNXR5SFri8
  • Options

Goals at 0:47 and a very well taken header at 1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBNXR5SFri8

Why do they induce seizures after the third goal?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He will come good the boy is talented

I agree

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Got the winner yesterday against Racing Mechelen. Started on the bench, but came on in the 46th minute for ..... our old friend Anil Koc.

It's a small world .... .. when you're part of a network ...

Sint-Truiden go third. Perhaps we can go one better on Tuesday evening!!
  • Options
    Anyone on Instagram have a look at the video of the goal he scored yesterday. Absolute class
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Anyone on Instagram have a look at the video of the goal he scored yesterday. Absolute class

Too old to use Instagram - any chance of a link?

• Options
    Swisdom said:

cafc4life said:

Too old to use Instagram - any chance of a link?

• Options
  • Options
    get him back here f f s .. we are in desperate need of a big striker .. I'm not sure of the 'recall rules' .. I repeat, if possible, recall him a s a p
  • Options
    Not sure whether the keeper is having a mare there or not.