Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piotr Parzyszek - SIGNED UNTIL 2018 - CONFIRMED

Comments

• Options
    uie2 said:

pete will be in the side next season! and there will be some red faces from peeps saying hes shit! because he clearly isnt! give the lad a chance

Here here.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Piotr will come good!

Send him on loan to Sheff Utd.

No, that will be Reza (Reza Blade, see ....)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    imageTaken From: http://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2014-07-14/kanaries-halen-spits-op-bij-charlton

STVV maakte deze namiddag een nieuwe transfer bekend: De Poolse spits Piotr Parzyszek komt de Kanaries versterken. De aanvaller komt over van Charlton Athletic, niet toevallig één van de clubs van Roland Duchâtelet.

De 20-jarige Parzyszek verhuisde op zijn zesde van Polen naar het Nederlandse Arnhem. Op zijn twaalfde ging hij voor Vitesse spelen en op zijn veertiende haalde De Graafschap hem daar weg. Als 18-jarige debuteerde hij daar en scoorde direct dertien keer in 28 matchen. In het seizoen 2013-2014 scoorde hij 16 keer in 20 matchen en verdiende daarmee een transfer naar Charlton in januari.

Daar was het echter niet allemaal rozengeur en maneschijn. "In Charlton heb ik weinig gespeeld, één keer in de eerste ploeg. Ik heb veel op kracht getraind en spieren ontwikkeld. Ik ben daardoor 7 kg bijgekomen. Dat zal mij nu ten goede komen. Want ik heb maar een ambitie: doelpunten maken! Ik kan scoren met beide voeten en met het hoofd. Het maakt niet uit", aldus de Poolse jeugdinternational

Google translation:

STVV made ​​this afternoon a new transfer knowledge: Polish striker Piotr Parzyszek joins the Canaries. The attacker comes from Charlton Athletic, not coincidentally one of the clubs Roland Duchâtelet.

The 20-year-old Parzyszek moved on his sixth of Poland to the Dutch Arnhem. At twelve, he was playing for Vitesse and at fourteen took Hotspur him out of there. At 18 he made ​​his debut and scored directly thirteen times in 28 matches. In the 2013-2014 season he scored 16 times in 20 games and earned a transfer to Charlton in January.

However, as it was not all roses. "I have little to Charlton played once in the first team I have a lot of strength training and muscle development I have therefore added 7 kg That will benefit me because I have only one ambition:.... Making goals! I can score with both feet and head. it does not matter, "said the Polish youth international
  • Options
  • Options
    good luck pete! Me thinks this might be the last we see of him
  • Options
    Parzyszek, what a legend, that 3 minutes V Birmingham will never be forgotten, thank you.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the memories. Great servant to the club.
  • Options
    Gutted by this, heart of the club slowly being ripped out... we should have another meeting
  • Options
    I for one am gutted. We should be fighting to keep our best players. After everything we've done for him too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can anyone blame him? I mean it's a life long dream for these players to play in the belgian second tier! Make your hay while you can i say!
  • Options
    Proper Charlton.
  • Options
    Loan?
  • Options
    I have to admit that the Google Translation doesn't exactly make things clearer.
  • Options
    Outrageous, where's the G21?
  • Options
    Did we make a profit?
  • Options
    minutes applause?
  • Options
    did he have a squad number lower than 90?
  • Options
    I wonder what went wrong exactly? He had a tremendous scoring record at his previous club, is a Polish U21 International (they are not that much worse than England frankly) and also had the customary youtube showreel of excellence.

Am I the only one wondering how he will exactly differ from this Tucudean fella?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is it loan?
  • Options

I wonder what went wrong exactly? He had a tremendous scoring record at his previous club, is a Polish U21 International (they are not that much worse than England frankly) and also had the customary youtube showreel of excellence.

Am I the only one wondering how he will exactly differ from this Tucudean fella?

i heard we paid a high 6 figure transfer fee for him and his lack of inclusion, amongst others, cost Powell his job and due to FFP we need every paid transfer to be a good one. For all of that and to be poor in u21 games means people are pretty pissed that he was signed in the first place.
  • Options
    Move on.

Polish Pete who?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Is it loan or permanent?

Don't get the negativity towards him - some regular competitive football might be just what he needs. Hope he comes back and rams some of these comments back down your throats

this entirely

• Options
    It's like Christiansen all over again
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Is it loan or permanent?

Don't get the negativity towards him - some regular competitive football might be just what he needs. Hope he comes back and rams some of these comments back down your throats

Could not agree more give him a break has done nothing wrong. Not had a chance, may not have been good enough now, may never be just wait and see.

• Options
    The whole saga is a mystery, someday the truth will come out...

Quite funny when you see newspaper stories like this one from last December though

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-ponder-piotr-parzyszek-2916462