Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piotr Parzyszek - SIGNED UNTIL 2018 - CONFIRMED

Comments

• Options
    Although you cannot read too much from the basic stats alone, having followed STVV on a weekly basis for the Network Round-up, I'm not even sure he has been an unqualified success there. He wasn't an automatic choice and more often than not didn't last the 90. They had a wobble starting four weeks ago, and it ended when they dropped him. Now that could be for a range of tactical reasons, but I don't get the impression that he recaptured the form that got him signed in the first place. As far as I can tell, the Belgian and Dutch second divisions are of similar quality - and well below Championship level, so I expected he would burn up the league with STVV.

He is still young but I don't think he has justified the money spent on him, and I'd be surprised if he is considered ready for us next season.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

a would ya for the men and women there
    What I'd like to know is, who was laughing at him and why does he think winning the Belgian 2nd Division will stop them?
    They said conjoined twins would never make it in professional football. Who's laughing now?
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    interesting, just seen a tweet from him saying Heerlijk weer om te trainen! which translated is good weather to train.

the picture he put with it, is not The Valley

• Options
    Is that St Trinians?
  • Options

interesting, just seen a tweet from him saying Heerlijk weer om te trainen! which translated is good weather to train.

the picture he out with it, is not The Valley

Is he saying that the potholes are better there?
  • Options
    Roda JC's stadium
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    stvrdd said:

Roda JC's stadium

So he is in Holland and not in England
  • Options

stvrdd said:

Roda JC's stadium

So he is in Holland and not in England
    Couldn't tie igor's laces, on your bike with your second division trophy Piotr
  • Options

the picture he put with it, is not The Valley

That's Parkstad Limburg Stadion, Roda J C's ground.
  • Options
    He's got a peanut for a head
  • Options

Watching that youtube clip, he seems to be a Lineker-type poacher, which isn't a bad thing............

Well noticed - Spot on.
  • Options
    He has signed for Dutch first division club Roda JC Kerkrade.

This from ITTV
  • Options
    We need to renew his contract ASAP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    ross1 said:

He has signed for Dutch first division club Roda JC Kerkrade.

This from ITTV

Thinking about this, if it is true, and his tweet seems to back this up, why has CAFC not released a statement to this affect? It is not as if they are swamped by all of our new signings or is Olly still on his own
  • Options
    Could be a trial... Who knows.
  • Options
    Well something is going on both STVV and Roda J C played games over the weekend and he did not play ,no mention of his name on both websites re games.
    Something is wrong here.
  • Options
    I reckon you've got as much chance of seeing AFKA in a Palace shirt than Pete in a Charlton shirt again.................

(Dare AFKA to prove me wrong) :wink:
  • Options
    No news yet on the Os.
  • Options
    Been sent back to Charlton but not on players list for this season
  • Options

Been sent back to Charlton but not on players list for this season

Working in the ticket office, the clubshop, crossbars, or as a groundsman?
  • Options
    Sorry to coin a song "What a waste of money"