Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumour that Powell may have been sacked/ but hopefully it appears to be untrue - sorry

Comments

• Options
    I would imagine that the first people to find out about this would be a local nursery.
  • Options
    Protests?? Do people not have work. Or is it the retired all getting in the mood for a ruck.
  • Options
    Surreal day, only 12 more hours!
  • Options
    *cough cough*bullshit*cough*
  • Options
    could it be the 12pm Kermo thing on twitter?
  • Options
    So internally we hear Chris Powell is sacked and the first inkling is that a local nursery (I can't thing of one in Sparrows lane) has to shut down because of anticipated demonstrations.
    Sounds like big bollocks to me.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Funniest deadline day rumour ever!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe it's the kids that are going to riot.

Apparently young Billy has thrown some lego bricks at the training ground cafe, before leaving a shitty nappy lying outside the gates.
  • Options
    You lot have mass hysteria....it's getting silly the way people are reacting....up and down like yoyo's.....it's only football.
  • Options
    Thought they would be on their way to Wigan by now.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hold the back page....Think I'm going to book half day's holiday and head down to the Valley to protest. Now, where's me Roland OUT banner
  • Options
    I don't think CE is the sort of bloke who would post this if not a bit of truth in it
  • Options
    someone's no doubt thrown their toys out of their pram....

Is AFKA in work today?

:)
  • Options
    i suspect this is 2+2=27

There is a nursery down Sparrows Lane. There was rumour last night of a few fans planning to go down the training ground in some 'please stay Yann protest' i think.

I suspect this has been mentioned and allowed to escalate, ridiculously.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    True or not. Either way the notion is hilarious.
    Surely schools have insurance against acts of p'd off football fans?
  • Options
    get rid of this thread. it will be on the Daily Mail next.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    How many fans at a time can go in the newsagents on the corner of Sparrows? Should we bring our chocolate bars and crisps with us or risk queuing outside the shop?
    Might bring my flask. Anyone for bovril?
  • Options
    To be fair, the threat of children rioting after a beloved football manager is sacked is a very real threat. By 5pm today expect everything to be a little bit sticky and roads blocked as far as Blackheath due to napping children on the road, their finger painted placards strewn across a destroyed street. You have been warned
  • Options
    I've just driven past Sparrows Lane and there are hundreds of fans outside

They are singing 'Stay another day' by East 17

STAY NOW....oh dont leave me alone like this......
  • Options

Protests?? Do people not have work. Or is it the retired all getting in the mood for a ruck.

People being hit by thermos flasks and smothered by blankets.

• Options
    Just contacted my mate again. The story is that his son, has to be picked up early from a nursery in Sparrows Lane as there is going to be a big announcement/ potential protest at training ground.

• Options
  • Options

I've heard the same

To be fair my source also didn't think Luke Young was a good player
  • Options

Just contacted my mate again. The story is that his son, has to be picked up early from a nursery in Sparrows Lane as there is going to be a big announcement/ potential protest at training ground.

I would say that relates to Yann then looking at AFKA's comments.