Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumour that Powell may have been sacked/ but hopefully it appears to be untrue - sorry

Comments

• Options
    national guard on standby - I know they are American but these things spread..........
  • Options
    Meeting of COBRA being arranged.
  • Options
    I Hope people are taking there diving gear to get across the carpark there
  • Options

It's not true.

As crazy as it seems, I suspect the nursery asking parents to pick up their kids early because they have heard there may be protest is probably true.

The fact there we all know there is no protest, and a thought of a protest at an empty training ground is funny, is kind of irrelevent.

I reckon you could be right. They've completely got the wrong end of the stick and expect more than 4 people to turn up.
  • Options
    This thread is hilarious
  • Options
    London wide curfew set for 6.30PM to try to contain the chaos. Police are ordered to shoot on sight anyone out after 6.30.
  • Options
    Can they sack a Knight Of The Realm?
  • Options
    I've got tickets to a show tonight - should I cancel?
  • Options

As situation escalates, all leave for troops cancelled and Ban Ki Moon expected to give statement shortly.

Won't anyone think of the children.
  • Options
    I feel like I've been mugged off :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Boris is seeing if he can upgrade the water cannon's delivery to "same day express"
  • Options
    I blame Hamer for all of this!
  • Options

Have a word with your source, he's taken you for mug
  • Options

If someone genuinely has deliberately mugged you off, he is an absolute joker.
  • Options
    The reason they're collecting the nippers early is Roland's just bought the nursery and he's flogging it
  • Options
    edited January 2014

And you acted like one for posting it!
    Absolute shocker of a post on this tense day. Dearie me. Take it he's no longer your pal?

• Options
    just heard there is no one at Sparrows Lane except two stewards
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

No, what he told me is true re the nursery closing early. It's the reason why that appears to be wrong. I reckon it's re Kermorgant going.
  • Options
    Andrew Mills has a lot to answer for...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Man alive, It's carnage here in New Eltham. Oh, God. I've seen things that no man should have to see. JESUS CHRIST!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

Huskaris said:

No, what he told me is true re the nursery closing early. It's the reason why that appears to be wrong. I reckon it's re Kermorgant going.
    I think that the "Yann line" is purely a conspiracy by the police to try and dampen efforts by true fans to protest against the sacking of SCP.

Is the nursery boarded up yet?
  • Options
    razil said:

just heard there is no one at Sparrows Lane except two stewards

Ok, but are they rioting?
  • Options
    Cant peel myself away from this thread - am I missing any enterntainment on the several dozen other "car crash" threads?
  • Options
    i am working at home today and never rioted before but sound like fun. if it kicks off give me a call 07974

• Options
    razil said:

They are only there to stop Yann from getting out until the end of the transfer window.
  • Options
    razil said:

I hope they are keeping an eye out for people smoking in the toilets.

Loving this thread :)