Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumour that Powell may have been sacked/ but hopefully it appears to be untrue - sorry

Comments

• If any mums are going to get sacked at Sparrows Lane it'll be Yassin doing it.
  • My mate works for Network Rail, he just texted me to say all trains between Charing Cross and New Eltham have been cancelled on Police advice because of public order concerns in the New Eltham area.
  • I've alerted the firm and they'll be round soon....

• ive also just heard that david cameron is flying in early from his holiday amid fears of chaos in New Eltham
  • Looting in PC World already started
  • My mate works for Network Rail, he just texted me to say all trains between Charing Cross and New Eltham have been cancelled on Police advice because of public order concerns in the New Eltham area.

must be true then ... didn't see that coming

;-)

Do your worst Lifers...

'What do we want?'

'Pens'
  • Ferrys stopped, Tunnel closed after rumours that the SL fans are on their way in support.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm taking 1/2 day and going down there , see ya
  • Latest image from sparrows lane
  • Boris might get to use his new water cannon.

Do your worst Lifers...

we want to be told everythhing that's happening ... before it happens!

... and keep all our players .. ohh and buy some more as well ... and stop upsetting us !!!
  • expect and hope if any of these posts are true its a massive overreaction, hoping to get some first hand info soon
  • Someone on my FB has posted on this subject, that there was a meeting at the Valley last night and rumours in the Oak (where they were at the time) that he has been sacked???????
  • Live footage from SSN

• Thanks to the family, I needed this thread to cheer me up.
  • It's not true. And if anyone wants to stop yann going. Its too late.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2 typhoon fighter jets scrambled from raf brize norton.
  • They are boarding up the fish and chip shop and coop at New Eltham as we speak. Water cannons being deployed by Boris Johnson too!!!
  • dont underestimate the power of a 4 year olds tantrum
  • funniest thread of the year
  • It's not true.

As crazy as it seems, I suspect the nursery asking parents to pick up their kids early because they have heard there may be protest is probably true.

The fact there we all know there is no protest, and a thought of a protest at an empty training ground is funny, is kind of irrelevent.

• Just contacted my mate again. The story is that his son, has to be picked up early from a nursery in Sparrows Lane as there is going to be a big announcement/ potential protest at training ground.

Christ, and I thought people would be happy with the announcement of Peter Parsley
  • Is Sparrows Lane Lion alright?

Hope he hasn't been caught up in the chaos.

On the contrary, It is due to the fact that the New Eltham Residence Association have just discovered a Spanner in their midst and have call in the SAS to remove him this afternoon.
  • It's not true.

As crazy as it seems, I suspect the nursery asking parents to pick up their kids early because they have heard there may be protest is probably true.

The fact there we all know there is no protest, and a thought of a protest at an empty training ground is funny, is kind of irrelevent.

Im not so sure. Some are bound to believe it.
  • Defcom four yet?