Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumour that Powell may have been sacked/ but hopefully it appears to be untrue - sorry

Comments

• Options
    North Korea have just canceled a nuclear strike on South Korea. Not the right time when bigger things are kicking off in Sparrows Lane.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Macronate said:

Rob62 said:

People won't be laughing very much longer

why?

Why do you think? How long can this last? But mainly cos kerms gone
  • Options
    why are reading tickets being advertised on the above advert haha
  • Options
    Don't think he knows - that's why he asked!!!
  • Options
    Asked what ;0)
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited January 2014
    Powell took training this morning and is heading up to Wigan. .
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Rob62 said:

why?

They're closing the chip shop as well.
  • Options
    i asked why people won't be laughing for very much longer.

my guess is that CP won't be around for much longer but i don't know and which is why I asked.
  • Options
    JT said:

Powell took training this morning and is heading up to Wigan. Just spoke to my bro who trained against first team this morn.

Can he give us any idea how we might line up tomorrow against Wigan?

• Options
    Macronate said:

Rob62 said:

why?

Riots and public disorder are not a laughing matter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

Rob62 said:

why?

Why do you think?
    Macronate said:

i asked why people won't be laughing for very much longer.

my guess is that CP won't be around for much longer but i don't know and which is why I asked.

I think kerm actually leaving will upset quite a lot of people, and further weakens powells position
  • Options

Macronate said:

Rob62 said:

why?

Nor are they likely at Charlton as anyone with knowledge of the club should realise.
  • Options

Macronate said:

Rob62 said:

why?

Nor are they likely at Charlton as anyone with knowledge of the club should realise.
    I Should have put a smiley face on the end.
  • Options
    If Powell ever gets the tin tack or does not get his contract renewed, I will remember this thread and will have a look back.
  • Options
    Rob62 said:

Back to fretting again.
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    Yeah but Rob not as much as it could upset peoople if they knew that maybe kerms spat his dummy out and put powell in this situation

#sorrycantsaythatsideofthestoryoutloudcanwe
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Yeah but Rob not as much as it could upset peoople if they knew that maybe kerms spat his dummy out and put powell in this situation

#sorrycantsaythatsideofthestoryoutloudcanwe

Well plenty of people know about it, it'll come out when he leaves I reckon

• Options
    Can people stop trying to turn this thread into something sensible.
  • Options
    Best. Thread. Ever.
  • Options
    My mate had to pick her daughter up early as well... she said nothing was happening down there. True.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    My sons school just phoned and asked me to go and pick him up early. When i asked why they said he was sick....i had to explain the reason he was feeling sick was because we were about to sell Yann.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

CNN: Live on the scene in South London as news filters through of latest football transfer.
  • Options
    Nursery head sacked? Yummy mummies protest I doth think!
  • Options
    Agreed let's wait for the end result

Neither u or I want powell to leave

I have stated that I believe in powell and if anyone can manage to work wonders in this enviroment its is SCP
  • Options
    I saw this thread a few moments after it started, thought it was ridiculous and didn't think there's be many replies. Fast forward a couple of hours and boom. Funniest, most revealing thread in months.

• Options
    Roly had the £20m to buy the club and until such time that the Trust can rustle up that sort of cash, we will have to watch as the 'man' whoever it be TJ, RD or Uncle Tom Cobbley do what they think best in terms of manager and players.

Its all change it could be fun or it could be a car crash but it will be interesting! I remain a fan of CAFC regardless as to who manages the 1st XI

COYA!
  • Options
    I very much hope that Chrissy is getting something in return (e.g. players that he wants, a new contract etc.) fro showing such loyalty to the RD and the club.
  • Options
    sm said:

I very much hope that Chrissy is getting something in return (e.g. players that he wants, a new contract etc.) fro showing such loyalty to the RD and the club.

I really don't think the sale of Yann is quite as simple as many think. Sorry he's gone but in many respects I think it was he who forced the issue not the club. I'm sure it will all come out in the end.

• Options

Agreed let's wait for the end result

Neither u or I want powell to leave

I have stated that I believe in powell and if anyone can manage to work wonders in this enviroment its is SCP

I'm totally with you on that, I just can't see him having the chance to sadly.