Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumour that Powell may have been sacked/ but hopefully it appears to be untrue - sorry

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    This thread is hilarious, can the category be changed to fun, jokes etc. please?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    Brilliant :D
  • Options
    Thank you Covered End. You are my poster of the month. Glad you're taking it in good part.
  • Options
    Given Yan's age, fitness etc the owner may wish for a different playing style with a different type of strike force. That of course remains to be seen!
  • Options
    Michael Gove has blimmin resigned now. Quoted as saying if 'it's Chris Powell or me, the answers obvious'. Expect a snap election announcement from Cameron in the next 24 hours.
  • Options
    Could it be that RD has taken over the nursery and is getting the parents to come in and clear out the kids to make room for a new intake of foreign toddlers tomorrow?
  • Options

Thank you Covered End. You are my poster of the month. Glad you're taking it in good part.

i don't see what CE has done wrong in any way !!

I expect what he posted about was 100% true

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Just been told the Belvedere Helicopter has been scrambled and is now onroute to New Eltham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Michael Gove has blimmin resigned now. Quoted as saying if 'it's Chris Powell or me, the answers obvious'. Expect a snap election announcement from Cameron in the next 24 hours.

Now you're just being ridiculous. Cameron changed the law so that we now have fixed-term parliaments. He can't go changing that willy-nilly.

• Options
    Hilarious this.

Turns out one of the ground staff at the training ground told the lady that runs the playgroup next door that a big protest was planned for midday (the time playgroup finishes), and you might want to get the kids away.

Playgroup then rings round all the parents to pick up kids at 11.30.

On picking up there are two security guards positioned at the training ground entrance, telling parents and childminders they've been told to expect 'lots of people' at 12.

Brilliant.
  • Options

Hilarious this.

Turns out one of the ground staff at the training ground told the lady that runs the playgroup next door that a big protest was planned for midday (the time playgroup finishes), and you might want to get the kids away.

On picking up there are two security guards positioned at the training ground entrance, telling parents and childminders they've been told to expect 'lots of people' at 12.

Brilliant.

A prank by JJ perhaps ?? - he does like deadline day
  • Options
    Really? Must've thought we'd be very upset over the Kermorgant sale!
  • Options

Hilarious this.

Brilliant.

Kate Adie and John Simpson are going to be very pee'd off with that news...
  • Options
    The M.O.D had even planned to cancel the latest round of military redundancies in fear of pending public disorder the likes never been seen before in New Eltham.
  • Options

i don't see what CE has done wrong in any way !!

I expect what he posted about was 100% true

Yes I'm sure you are right and well done for spotting that I thought CE had "done wrong", not many people would have seen that cunningly hidden subtext!