Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Tudgay - **SIGNED UNTIL END OF THE SEASON** (page 2)

Comments

• Options
    Not much of a replacemen
    dizzee said:

If this came up on my email on FM I'd definitely click confirm.

Always a great signing on FM.

That'll be why RD chose him then ;-)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    dizzee said:

If this came up on my email on FM I'd definitely click confirm.

Always a great signing on FM.

That'll be why RD chose him then ;-)
  • Options

Is he cup tied ?

No

• Options
    Some people on here!
    Who do they honestly expect to be brought in?
  • Options
    At first I was a bit "Tudgay? Like he's any good."

However, this should be a Powell signing. He is cheap, experienced and willing to go to a struggling club. If given service then he will chip in with a few goals. It could be a lot worse, we could have Frank Nouble.
  • Options
    Personally, I'm happy with this signing. Experienced solid pro who knows the league.

Welcome, Marcus.
  • Options

Still not announced on the BBC website.

They really do not like us do they.

I've been noticing that recently. Duchatalet conference went up[ really after everybody else and delay regarding Tudgay.
    JonnyK said:

I'm very curious about one thing - why will he play better if he's a CP signing but less well if he were signed by anyone else from within our club. I thought he signed for CAFC?

As I say very curious but no shaking of head I promise ;-))

Because over the last three seasons every good signing has been Powells and every bad one has been the boards ... simples!!!
  • Options

I, for one, am not having this Gradel 'rumour', and at 1.5m? After RD's comments yesterday that is laughable.

As for Tudgay, does his loan period cover the play off final? ;-))

We were ready to pay 1.5m upfront for Gradel. FACT
  • Options
    He was a clever and classy player in his Wednesday days. Not seen him since but he should certainly have some Championship know how, which we will need over the next 10 weeks
  • Options
    Looked very strong
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Made an immediate impact.
  • Options

Made an immediate impact.

Too bloody right SHG.....hope he can play on Monday with AA alongside
  • Options
    definitely looks like he could fill that hole that ricardo fuller left. Good football brain and had some decent touches and passes, just lacked a little bit of match sharpness that will come in time.
  • Options
    Did more in his brief appearance than Church or Reza did combined.
  • Options
    Powell said on BBC London only arrived last night, had no sessions with the boys and the only name he knows is Powelly. He did ok when he came on
  • Options
    Think its harsh to knock churchs performance today. Tudgay did look good though. Shame he can't play monday.
  • Options
    Intelligent runs, made a nuisance of himself. Liked what I saw. More than a little Deon Burton in him.
  • Options
    A decent impression, looked lively, and would much rather have him come of the bench today than say Sordell (is he injured?)
  • Options
    Sordell is injured he cant run, head the ball or pass it. It seems the injury occurred sometime in 2011.
  • Options
    will soon be nick named Turgid after a couple of below par performances
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was a decent player for us, but having said that it was quite a number of years ago, he can suffer with injuries, I still think he can do a job at this level though, did okay at Barnsley cut short by an injury so went back to Forest, he can play in a number of positions and he's decent in the air, I liked him tbh and forever in our memory for his wonder goal against Sheff Utd when we beat them at the sty.

• Options
    alright pal, we will be neck and neck with you soon and looking up not down by end of march, if we play like we did today for good spells will be a great match monday
  • Options
    edited February 2014

alright pal, we will be neck and neck with you soon and looking up not down by end of march, if we play like we did today for good spells will be a great match monday

Decent win for you guys today, makes it so much sweeter getting a last minute winner as well, I've said it loads of times you'll stay up, i'd be very worried is I'd be a Millwall fan tonight, Holloway is sending them down.

You're the featured match tonight as well aren't you?

• Options
    i hope so i really enjoyed today, millwank will go down in last spot mate them blackpool or Barnsley and Yeovil

we will be in and around you lot, looking forward to Monday now
  • Options
    Staying with the latest topic... Millwall and Blackpool are in serious trouble

Back on the topic of Tudgay... Playing away for sure I wouldnt mind seeing this formation (especially against the bigger teams)

Thuram
    Wilson - Morrison - Wood - Wiggins
    Green - Cousins - Poyet - Jackson
    Ajdarevic
    Tudgay
  • Options
    Can't see Millwall going down under Holloway.
  • Options
    Tudders did well for us, I liked him a lot, always battled away and came up with goals, don't know if you seems his goal against Sheff Utd but apart from Waddles free kick against them at Wembley it's the best goal I've seen a Wednesday player score against them!
  • Options
    Looked promising to me.
  • Options
    We won ! Whoo Hoo! Yes!