Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

When will Sheffield utd date and ko time be confirmed?? (ed. looking like 5.15 Sat)

Comments

• Options
    A Friday is better for us anyway as we'd have an extra day to recover before the Huddersfield game.
  • Options
    Sunday or Monday is great for me!
  • Options
    If its Friday could we do a 3 pm kick off family party that night
  • Options
    fly back from holiday friday afternoon, would be touch and go and reckon i would miss it :-(
  • Options
    Lets kick the F A out of football. Well I thought it sounded good
  • Options
    I can't see it being 3pm Sat as it will be on TV probably BT Sport. Friday night definitely a possibility however
  • Options
    Friday, sunday, even Monday would do me
  • Options
    Can we ask bt if we could do a Charlton life vote on it
  • Options
    be gutted if its the friday, fingers crossed for any time on the saturday
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Can we ask bt if we could do a Charlton life vote on it

Friday or Monday? Like or LOL?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    The club doesn't control the information in the fixture list on its website. It all comes from a central database maintained on behalf of the website provider by the Press Association. It shouldn't be regarded as definitive. And yes, that's mad, but that's FLi for you.
  • Options
    If BT are worried about clashing with a Sky PL game on Saturday evening why not play ours at 7.45pm? We hardly ever get to a QF and a Friday or Monday would exclude loads of kids from going. Plus I thought the four slots were Saturday lunchtime/early evening and Sunday lunchtime/afternoon?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    All FA Cup quarters get on telly. It only shows Saturday 3pm kick-off as a defualt time.
  • Options

If BT are worried about clashing with a Sky PL game on Saturday evening why not play ours at 7.45pm? We hardly ever get to a QF and a Friday or Monday would exclude loads of kids from going. Plus I thought the four slots were Saturday lunchtime/early evening and Sunday lunchtime/afternoon?

I think that was a guess rather than definitive, possibly based on last year's fixtures. I am gonna go on such a rant if it's the Friday.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Doubt if the police would have that. Other than Torquay in the past, have there ever been Saturday night kick-offs for domestic matches?
  • Options

ITV and BT are contracted to show 2 quarter finals each. There's nothing that says when they have to show them. Let's face it, no matter when they show it there's going to be some fans who can't make it.

• Options
    I thought the 4 slots were contracted and set in stone, so can't be moved.
  • Options
    Sky show a Championship game on a Saturday which is at broadcast the same time as the BT EPL game so do not see the problem.
  • Options
    yes but more fans can make a Saturday or Sunday than can a Friday or Monday evening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

yes but more fans can make a Saturday or Sunday than can a Friday or Monday evening.

Large fans don't count
  • Options

Just spoke to CAFC Ticket office who are saying they will know this afternoon when/how much etc. but that its looking increasingly like Friday night !

I bloody hope not. After having to turn back after Sheff Weds and missing last night, school night, was desperate to go with my son to this. What's the fine for taking a kid out of school for FA Cup matches?
  • Options

Jesus! You're not really that naive!

• Options
    Really hope it's not Friday but if it is, am i the only one who expects to be feeling under the weather that day, so not able to go to work? ;-)
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Large fans don't count
    Isn't that a bit sizeist?
  • Options
    Will not be on Sunday or Monday
  • Options
    Nug said:

Just spoke to CAFC Ticket office who are saying they will know this afternoon when/how much etc. but that its looking increasingly like Friday night !

I bloody hope not. After having to turn back after Sheff Weds and missing last night, school night, was desperate to go with my son to this. What's the fine for taking a kid out of school for FA Cup matches?
    No fine, if he is feeling unwell......(wink wink)
  • Options
    I guess when they do the 4 contracted slots they don't expect for example Chelsea to be playing Spurs in the prem at the same time i.e it's generally fair to assume most of the top prem sides will still be in the cup!
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Large fans don't count
    discrimination

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!