Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

When will Sheffield utd date and ko time be confirmed?? (ed. looking like 5.15 Sat)

Comments

• Options
    We need the Saturday slot. The Huddersfield game is then OK for the following Tuesday, enabling the players enough time to rest and prepare for Millwall away on the Saturday.

Win all three of those games and we'll be in dreamland.
  • Options
    Hull v Sunderland has got the Sunday lunchtime slot. Looking increasingly like Saturday evening for us.
  • Options

Saturday evening preferable as jimmymelrose is over on Sunday with his wife and kids and we have a get together planned. Saying that if it's Sunday so be it, I'll still be there.

If it's Sunday you can just watch it on TV at lunchtime with us - simple. You always say that you don't care about the FA Cup anyway.</</b>blockquote>

think you have that confused with the England team

Not at all. Aswell as saying that you'd rather Charlton score just one goal to England winning the World Cup, you also say that any point is more important than an FA Cup win.
  • Options
    So that leaves us with Saturday late on BT Sport
  • Options
    I reckon its Saturday afternoon ;-)
  • Options
    Or 3pm Saturday, and not televised???
  • Options
    Dang. Was hoping for ITV so I could watch it with my housebound old man. Oh well, I shall have to watch it some kind of public house instead...
  • Options
    That's the best slot of the 4 fan wise. Assuming we get it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair enough. The 5 thousand going deserve priority.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

Dang. Was hoping for ITV so I could watch it with my housebound old man. Oh well, I shall have to watch it some kind of public house instead...

If you have a laptop and mobile phone, take em round and watch it on one of the links
  • Options
    tickets arriving at The Valley Thursday , 5.15pm is the expected time of kick off on the Saturday
  • Options
    I have a horrible feeling about this. Least attractive tie so BT will push it out Friday/Monday evening.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

I have a horrible feeling about this. Least attractive tie so BT will push it out Friday/Monday evening.

Yeah. I really want to book trains but I don't want to screw myself over.

Edit: **** I can't take the 7th off work either
  • Options

Will not be Monday as we have a game on Tuesday

• Options
    I can see it being the Friday night though.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Will not be Monday as we have a game on Tuesday Wednesday

see, move it, easy

• Options

tickets arriving at The Valley Thursday , 5.15pm is the expected time of kick off on the Saturday

5.15 is looking likely but can't think why they want to put us on live at the same time as Chelsea v Spurs is on sky
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Will not be Monday as we have a game on Tuesday

So? Like the TV companies give a shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Friday's ideal. Get it all over and done with before we fly over the next day.
  • Options
    Cant see it being on the Friday.

Last season all ties were played on either saturday or sunday.
  • Options
    Wont be the Friday cos of the Internationals on Wednesday night
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    They are contracted to fulfill the games at the allotted time slots, they cant just change it because they dont fancy it. 5.15 it is then
  • Options
    Official CAFC site now has 3pm Saturday too....
  • Options

5.15 is looking likely but can't think why they want to put us on live at the same time as Chelsea v Spurs is on sky
    good point but west brom v man utd is on the same time as arsenal v everton so i suppose they know there'll be tv clashes
  • Options

Nor can I . Maybe this could be a reason for Friday night ?
  • Options
    You would suspect a deal has been done between ITV and BT on who gets the big tie in each round, so a City v Arsenal semi final would be on BT in return
  • Options
    The F A website shows our game 3pm not on tv but the other 3 are
  • Options
    Just spoke to CAFC Ticket office who are saying they will know this afternoon when/how much etc. but that its looking increasingly like Friday night !
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!