Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

When will Sheffield utd date and ko time be confirmed?? (ed. looking like 5.15 Sat)

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2014
    That's what I tried to point out! The CAFC site also has this time KO.....I know they haven't announced it officially, but why put it up in the CAFC fixtures if the time is still TBC?
  • Options
    Lets just wait I guess, we have 4 pages and opinions and no doubt another 4 to come :)
  • Options
    Could we be the only QF not on telly?
  • Options
    gazza said:

The F A website shows our game 3pm not on tv but the other 3 are

Yep 3 o'clock it is
  • Options

Just spoke to CAFC Ticket office who are saying they will know this afternoon when/how much etc. but that its looking increasingly like Friday night !

Unless its on ITV4 I cant see this as BT Sport has Dartford v Chester that evening
  • Options

Just spoke to CAFC Ticket office who are saying they will know this afternoon when/how much etc. but that its looking increasingly like Friday night !

Suspected this might be the case
  • Options
    Why is it looking like the Friday night, did the club give you that indication then?
  • Options
    According to the Blades website their telephone systems has crashed.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Why is it looking like the Friday night, did the club give you that indication then?

Simply the observations of the girl in the ticket office. She didnt know for sure , but thats what she has heard.
  • Options
    if it's Friday or Monday it will be a effing disgrace and we should make an official complaint.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think it will be a Friday or Monday, if you think about BT are not going to want to show us at 515 when Chelsea v spurs kicks off at 530, they know everyone will watch that instead
  • Options

Nicholas said:

Simply the observations of the girl in the ticket office. She didnt know for sure , but thats what she has heard.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Friday bloody night?

what about all the kids who want to go to something which might be a once in a lifetime experience? do we all pull them out of school and then move over to the other thread about teachers/schooling/fines or can we say it's an educational trip?
  • Options
    Crap if on the Friday as i'll have to miss it.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Friday bloody night?

what about all the kids who want to go to something which might be a once in a lifetime experience? do we all pull them out of school and then move over to the other thread about teachers/schooling/fines or can we say it's an educational trip?

Yes - it's a trip back in time, so basically a history lesson.

• Options
    Nicholas said:

I think it will be a Friday or Monday, if you think about BT are not going to want to show us at 515 when Chelsea v spurs kicks off at 530, they know everyone will watch that instead

That one is on Sky
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Oh I see what you mean, probably not then
  • Options

Nicholas said:

That one is on Sky
    exactly, so how many would choose watching our game on BT over that?

• Options
    1.15am Sunday morning is an alternative ;-)
  • Options
    http://www.thefa.com/thefacup/fixtures

according to the fa web site it looks like its 3pm sat and not on tv
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

1.15am Sunday morning is an alternative ;-)</blockquote
    Can't bt got a peru game on then

• Options

if it's Friday or Monday it will be a effing disgrace and we should make an official complaint.

Coventry had to go to Arsenal on a friday. Hull had to go to Brighton on a monday. Both for tv. Why would this be any different?
  • Options
    We get £247,500 for being on the telly. He who pays the piper etc...
  • Options
    If the match is on Friday or Monday it shows the FA's own lack of respect for The Cup. There are planty of timing options to enable the 4 cup games to be payed Saturday/Sunday and be televised. But then we all know the FA sold their souls to the TV companies long ago and with it the idea that all who take part in the tournament should be treated fairly. There should never be a delay in announcing the time slot for the quarter finals; the only fair way has to have them pre-determined and the TV companies accept what's offered and respect the traditions. Wishfull thinking I guess.
  • Options

Nicholas said:

That one is on Sky
    exactly, so how many would choose watching our game on BT over that?

But then how many neutrals would watch Charlton vs Sheff Utd in the FA Cup anyway? It's a bit of a contractual obligation game...
  • Options
    It's going to be on TV!!!!! Haha how are some people not following that? Three possible slots left, I'm happy with anything that's not Monday night. Friday would be brilliant as I won't need to ask for time off work.
  • Options
    Remember when we play Boro on a Thursday on BBC2? A Friday in Sheffield isn't as bad, and I still can't go!
  • Options
    Funkrat said:

http://www.thefa.com/thefacup/fixtures

according to the fa web site it looks like its 3pm sat and not on tv

That's a disgrace if it's official!
  • Options
    If its a friday I dont think it will be easy to get a train home after
  • Options
    I can't make the Saturday so am hoping for the Friday, Sunday or Monday!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!