Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bournemouth post-match views 2014

edited March 2014 in General Charlton
3 points, making up ground with our games in hand.

And another clean sheet.

Comments

• Options
    Get.in.there!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jose Riga you beauty!!!
  • Options
    Who needs a striker?!

Fantastic win, lets push on from here and create a nice big gap to send Millwall down.
  • Options
    That is a massive massive win.
  • Options
    Well done José. Sounds like he was very positive with his substitutions tonight. COYR!
  • Options
    Dervite .. you beauty ((:>)
  • Options
    such a big win ... and for a change Yann didn't score against an old club ... just brilliant
  • Options
    I do love a 92nd minute winner! And well done to Lancy Lad on match thread. Hope we don't have to wait too long for the next goal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're above the scum with three games in hand. How good is that????!!!!
  • Options
    Played Jose and the lads
  • Options
    I have to hand it to the guy (Jose) good substitutions and good tactical changes, we were going for and deserved the goal!
  • Options
    Big thanks, Lancs - you were a colossus on the match thread tonight!

• Options
    now to catch doncaster and brum ... 5 points, 3 games in hand :-)
  • Options

Out of the relegation zone, better goal difference, 3 games in hand.
  • Options
    Let's not get carried away - just the 10 S's for this one.

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ding dong. It's on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fiiish said:

Is it premature to propose a statue of Jose Riga outside the North Stand?

Pah...scp won his first 4 games...
  • Options
    WAHOOOOOO!
  • Options
    THANK F*CK FOR THAT!!!!!

Wish I could have been there to shout myself hoarse at 92 minutes. Work and family commitments made it impossible to get to The Valley.

COYR!!
  • Options

I have to hand it to the guy (Jose) good substitutions and good tactical changes, we were going for and deserved the goal!

agreed Sadie, good signs here
  • Options
    What a cracking result! Well done to JR, AD & all the players tonight. At long last we have some real hope of avoiding relegation. It's still going to be extremely tough & it will probably go to the wire, but we have a chance now.
  • Options
    Get in !
  • Options
    A week ago we were in bottom place, 2 points adrift.

What a difference a week makes!

• Options
    Lot of hard work to be done still. Not out of trouble yet but that win will lift the whole club and gives us real hope.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Think it will be Riga being asked about some guy called Mourinho who worked with him in a few years time.

Sounds like we are much more positive now even though it took a while for the goals to come and we are still defensively solid, table looks amazing with 3 games in hand over some teams in the zone as well.

Always great reading that Poyet is consistently one of the MOM as well, SHOW HIM THE MONEY.