Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    What happened? I had a lovely warm little cycle into central from Eltham this morning.*

*realises he will probably get squashed by a lorry on the way home now.
  • Options
    Take your pick between a broken rail, faulty points or signal problems. Or maybe all three - because I heard three different excuses in half an hour.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Emergency engineering works as well.

I have lots of work to do and I am not going to get it done sitting in some pigeon infested train station watching ‘Cancelled’ pop up on the departure board every few minutes.

Wankers.
  • Options
    We must have had a new driver on the delayed 08:15 Petts Wood to Cannon Street this morning.  She refused to shut the doors on the train until everyone not on the train was behind the yellow line!  It was standing room only at Elmstead Woods but absolutely carnage at Grove Park and Hither Green, where she threw a hissy fit and moaned that because people were stuck in the doors, she'd have to perform a 'manual lock out' of the doors.

Throw in the usual 'one' who points at people on the train from the platform and instructs them to move down 2 inches to get someone else on the train with abuse being chucked both ways made for a more interesting experience than usual this morning.  Sigh.
  • Options
    Expected arrival times for my train so far:

09:51
    09:56
    10:01
    10:02
    10:04

Tossers.
  • Options
    10:05
  • Options
    10:06
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    10:07
  • Options
    And an ‘empty to depot’ train just saunters through platform 1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    10:09
  • Options
    10:08
  • Options
    They were alright at 5:30 this morning.  You lazy f**kers need to get out of your pits earlier!!   >:)
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Take your pick between a broken rail, faulty points or signal problems. Or maybe all three - because I heard three different excuses in half an hour.
    Surely they will use the heat distortion of the rails excuse in this searing heat?
  • Options
    It almost made me feel glad that I had to go to the dentist this morning! I didn't get a train until around 9.00am and everything seemed to be running okay at Dartford then. 
  • Options
    Got to the station at 7:50 this morning to see all the trains are fucked, suddenly an announcement comes on saying the 7:39 is about to pull in and it’s going fast from blackheath to London Bridge, nice little stroll over the bridge and I was in work earlier than I would have been on my train.

Carlsberg don’t do train journeys but if they did they’d be fucking shit like their beer, today was just a complete fluke 
  • Options
    #Preyfor@Macronate
  • Options
    What happened to him?  He's gone very quiet.  
    Did he make it?
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    We must have had a new driver on the delayed 08:15 Petts Wood to Cannon Street this morning.  She refused to shut the doors on the train until everyone not on the train was behind the yellow line!  It was standing room only at Elmstead Woods but absolutely carnage at Grove Park and Hither Green, where she threw a hissy fit and moaned that because people were stuck in the doors, she'd have to perform a 'manual lock out' of the doors.

Throw in the usual 'one' who points at people on the train from the platform and instructs them to move down 2 inches to get someone else on the train with abuse being chucked both ways made for a more interesting experience than usual this morning.  Sigh.
    Nothing more pleasing than giving someone stuck on the platform the slow wanker sign, as your train pulls out the station.
    Until it grinds to a halt ten yards later and the doors open again...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

There  were 3 Rail Enforcement Nazis on my train home last night. Are they all built like 6 foot 6 brick shit houses ?

• Options

A fault with the signalling system between Lewisham and London Bridge is resulting in trains running at a reduced speed on some lines.

Train services running to and from these stations may be cancelled, delayed or revised. Disruption is expected until 17:00.

• Options
    oh joy!
  • Options
    Clown show 
  • Options
    i do not know of any other industry where you can constantly blame the same piece of shitty equipment 
  • Options

Check live trains

See up-to-the-minute train running times and any delays or cancellations to your journey.

No results found.

Says it all really...

• Options
    Worked from home Monday. 3 out of 4 journeys delayed by over 5 mins yesterday and today. Fair enough though, the weather's been extraordinary this week - sunny with occasional clouds, dry, reasonably warm, I'm surprised they didn't shut my office for the rest of the month, it's a miracle anything works in these extreme conditions.

2 days left you useless c*#ts!
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Check live trains

See up-to-the-minute train running times and any delays or cancellations to your journey.

No results found.

Says it all really...

I think that the National Rail information system has gone down but i cant see that trains arent running?  anyone been to Cannon Street yet.  I really need to be able to get a train tonight. 
  • Options
    Sandgate B you know u want to
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Worked from home Monday. 3 out of 4 journeys delayed by over 5 mins yesterday and today. Fair enough though, the weather's been extraordinary this week - sunny with occasional clouds, dry, reasonably warm, I'm surprised they didn't shut my office for the rest of the month, it's a miracle anything works in these extreme conditions.

2 days left you useless c*#ts!
    Mmmmm now let me see working from home you say, Cricket in full flow, Wimbledon started and the sun was out.......get much done???