Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    what a nice journey into work this morning, 7:46 train from Bexleyheath, got to London bridge at 8:20 then a walk over the bridge and in work for 8:30. had three seats to myself all the way in as well.

The arseholes can go on strike more often if it's like this
    Do you have a planned journey home?
  • Options
    1905 said:
    My wife who is a nurse in london, somehow needs to get from Bexleyheath each day for 7am.  This will probably involve a start of before 5am and home for 9pm.  

And for that reason, and the affect it will have on all our key workers, I cant get close to showing this strike any sort of support.  
    Won’t be backing your wife when she strikes next then?
    Only when hell freezes over would my wife strike.  
  • Options
    Pissing me right off today, all these extra people now trying to cram onto my bus, at this time of days there's usually a dozen of us on it, tops. Today it's only a dozen stops in and completely full
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Newsnight last night was a good one.
    Somebody at last called out a liar to their face.
    He, (Mick Lynch) called him a liar 17 times. 
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Admittedly I didn't leave very late this morning, think I strolled out the door about 9.15am but the Crossrail was completely empty and running on time every 5 mins.  I thought there might be some people on it when I got on but it was completely dead.  Really reliable.

I didnt bother going to the DLR station as they were every 10 mins as opposed to every 5 on this.  I would go home via that if you are able. Last one to Abbey Wood is about 6.45pm i think he said. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone tried to get a train this morning?
    Any problems?
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    One day strike my arse you fucking shit 

• Options
    I bet we don't get refunds back against season tickets and monthly cards.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    One day strike my arse you fucking shit 

Let’s play guess the station - tough one, as little to go on - my guess is Bexleyheath ?
  • Options
    One day strike my arse you fucking shit cunts

Let’s play guess the station - tough one, as little to go on - my guess is Bexleyheath ?
    Yeah, I'd say it's definitely Bexleyheath. 
  • Options
    you both win a pint

*winnings can only be claimed in the Windsor pub by fenchurch street between 12pm and 1pm 22/06/2022
    Running all the way - best have a defibrillator on hand as well just in case 😉
  • Options
    No trains this morning on the Woolwich line, all cancelled so far, buses all snarled up under the Blackwall tunnel at the roundabout, and when you get to North Greenwich Station the tubes are all severely delayed too. Wish I had the option of working from home
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    No trains this morning on the Woolwich line, all cancelled so far, buses all snarled up under the Blackwall tunnel at the roundabout, and when you get to North Greenwich Station the tubes are all severely delayed too. Wish I had the option of working from home
    They’re all fine now. What time were you travelling?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    7.30 am 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Should have got the Elizabeth line into town 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    sam3110 said:
    Should have got the Elizabeth line into town 
    Work in South West, so usually get to Waterloo and go back out from there, Lizzie doesn't help that much with that regard
  • Options
    Bus from Bexleyheath to Woolwich, Elizabeth Line to Canary Wharf was very easy this morning. Had to do this as first train out of Bexleyheath was not until 7.42
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Lying is Lynch's core activity - he and Schapps have more in common than either is prepared to admit
    It's not clear to many why either of them carries on when we all know they're both utterly dishonest
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Bus from Bexleyheath to Woolwich, Elizabeth Line to Canary Wharf was very easy this morning. Had to do this as first train out of Bexleyheath was not until 7.42
    It's precisely these sorts of alternatives that dogmatic frauds like Lynch pretend don't exist
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    seth plum said:
    Lying is Lynch's core activity - he and Schapps have more in common than either is prepared to admit
    It's not clear to many why either of them carries on when we all know they're both utterly dishonest
    You are correct it’s not clear to me.  Give us the core of his lies then?  His top three largest porkies for example?
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    seth plum said:
     Lynch doesn't go by 4 different names conning people with get rich schemes.
    Yet to see Lynch get called out for being dishonest, not something that could be said for some politicians.

Mick Lynch is a very impressive operator, but one has to bear in mind that the RMT advised it’s members to vote leave without providing a solution as to how leave would manifest itself on the 300 mile land border between the UK and the EU.
    So the RMT and Mick Lynch definitely have feet of clay.