Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Options
    millwall only gain a point , they're still gone and well beat ... Just got their pride to play for
  • Options
    Hilarious way to throw away three points for them today - the team that keeps giving !
  • Options
    Would've been the perfect day but for Rotherham deciding give Millwall a chance. I too think the jammy bastards will somehow escape though they have tricky fixtures (us aside ;)).
  • Options
    Would be loving this so much more if them stripey cnuts weren't cutting it in the Prem atm.

Hate em hate em hate em...

;0)
  • Options
    Oh yeah I forgot about them, not quite so near to perfect then.
  • Options
    They're gonna fluke their way out of it and we will kickstart their season
    I mean Rotherham 1 Sheff Wed 0 FT put up on our make it up big screen
    Checked phone and saw 2-1 game still going on and watched those 2 goals appear as I kept refreshing
    Feel sick
    Hate em hate em hate em
    The filthy scums life is in our hands crush em Luzon
    If we win just one more game this season let it be that perleeeeeease
  • Options
    I would still be happy with a draw.
  • Options
    Remember, Millwall started the season by winning 10 points from their first 4 games.

Since then, they've managed just 23 points in their last 35 games.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

So long millwank. Muuuuaaaahhhaaahhh
  • Options

Let's be honest. If Millwall do get out of it then they deserve to stay up.

• Options
    Tony Watt is going to put the lights out on Millwall
  • Options
    Have a bad feeling that we will lose and they will overtake the Millers. We can change that....
  • Options
    Even if they beat us and Wigan they would still be bottom 3 and how many points can anyone see them getting for the rest.

Watford, Wolves, Derby...all still something to play for most likely and Cardiff and Blackburn away.

They are gone. Not even worth thinking/worrying about it.
  • Options
    I am still not sure we will beat. Millwall.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    WE WILL NOT BEAT MILLWALL!
  • Options
    I'm with the others who have a bad feeling about our game against them. On paper with our form and their form being like it is, if we don't beat em this time whenever will, but Olly is gone, there bad run has been going for a long time, as has our good run and by all accounts they played decent today. It just feels time for the form to flip.

I'm convinced we'll lose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If they can't beat us they are down. They always beat us.

If they don't beat us they will, probably, need to win five of their last six games.

Big game for them on Good Friday. I have a feeling we will sneak it.
  • Options
    The Football League Show barely mentioned their dropping of 2 points, so they clearly think they're doomed already...
  • Options
    We never win this game
  • Options
    Does it ever snow on good Friday ?
  • Options
    Does it ever snow on good Friday ?
  • Options
    Am I right in thinking the last time we beat Millwall at the toolbox they got relegated that season ? ......Dejavu
  • Options
    Yes they went down in 95-96 season. Think they were top when we played them and then went down on last day at Ipswich.
  • Options
    Didn't we only draw once in a game last game of the season (not agains them) that meant they got relagated and we made the play offs I thought ipswich was our fixture might be wrong
  • Options
    I think we drew with Wolves and by them drawing at Ipswich it meant they were down and stopped Ipswich making the play offs , something like that