Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Options
    Exactly, i can't even remember when we last scored against them
  • Options

Exactly, i can't even remember when we last scored against them

2009 4-4 in the snow?
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

A few of their Wembley supporters may even turn up.

What all 45,000?
  • Options
    Thought this might be the most appropriate thread to ask, but I'm sure there was an announcement at HT on Saturday, saying that (due to no more tickets being available) the match would be beamed back live at the Valley. I've looked on the OS but can't seem to find anymore info on this. Just wondered if it was pre-book or pay on the day and if it was going to be shown in the lounges, or a big screen on the pitch, like the Bolton game many years ago..........
  • Options
    kodfish said:

Oggy Red said:

What all 45,000?
    would be quite fun to turn up wearing coppers helmets.
  • Options
    kafka said:

kodfish said:

Oggy Red said:

What all 45,000?
    would be quite fun to turn up wearing coppers helmets.
    Maybe NLA has a few spares he could lend out.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Either Holloway or Jeremy Kyle masks.

That would pull the lions tail
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

It all depends if our players turn up and want to play.

If they do, Millwall will struggle to live with us.

But there again, it's their Cup Final and last chance saloon.

Says the bloke posting on the 12th page of a thread about MILLWALL on a Charlton forum !!

Always our cup final.... Yeah right.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    JMP - getting all wound up on another teams forum.
    At which point do you stop and think to yourself that there has to be more to life?
  • Options
    JMP said:

sammy391 said:

JMP said:

Oggy Red said:

Says the bloke posting on the 12th page of a thread about MILLWALL on a Charlton forum !!

Says the bloke posting on the 12th page of a thread about millwall on a CHARLTON forum!!
    I often take a browse through Charlton life, best place for all the latest Millwall gossip.

It's just strange why you are so obsessed with us?

Why would it be our cup final when we have fuck all to prove against you?

Regardless if you beat us on good Friday, the truth of it is you'll still have a poor record against us.

I know what it is.... You all just want to say "We beat the biggest small club in the world" !

Never got the whole 'biggest small club' thing. Basically just says you are a small club with a load of glory hunter cling ons who are only interested in bigging their own ego up by saying "I'm Millwall, be scared of me".

Something to be very proud of though I guess, when you have absolutely nothing else going in your favor these days.
  • Options
    JMP said:

Oggy Red said:

Calm down, your right it's not a cup final. Just the last time the two teams will meet in a long while!
  • Options
    Red7Oak said:

JMP said:

Oggy Red said:

Calm down, your right it's not a cup final. Just the last time the two teams will meet in a long while!
    I make you right there!!

• Options
    JMP what are the ten biggest attendances at the New Den since it opened?
  • Options
    Don't know why people are worrying. We will smash them. I almost feel sorry for their fans. Getting thumped at home to your local rivals in your cup final and heading closer to relegation whilst your rival fans take the piss is going to hurt them.
  • Options
    Part of me still feels they'll escape really not sure why! Lost to us though surely curtains.

Anyone enjoying their demise follow @millwall_lost on Twitter if you're not already some funny comments.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The met police have put all their hats on high alert since it's been announced that the words "millwall" & "cup final" have been posted together on a forum..........
  • Options
    seth plum said:

JMP what are the ten biggest attendances at the New Den since it opened?

I'm assuming Charlton take many of the top 10 positions? Good to see Charlton fans keeping tabs on Millwall record attendances!!

This is a big South London derby with an attendance to match. Lots of Millwall & Charlton are friends, lots travel together before & after, lots meet in the pub, not sure why this makes some Charlton fans so excited that the crowd reflects that.

It doesn't happen with Palace (barely know a Palace fan in SE London) and doesn't happen with West Ham for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    1.Arsenal: 20,146 (FA Cup 1993)
    2.Chelsea: 18,573 (FA Cup 1995)
    3.Oldham: 18,510 (League One 2001)
    4.Charlton: 18,013 (Championship 2012)
    5.Gillingham: 17,929 (League One 2001)
    6.Arsenal: 17,718 (FA Cup 1995)
    7.Liverpool: 17,655 (League Cup 2004)
    8.Swindon: 17,083 (League One 2010)
    9.Wolves: 17,058 (Championship 2002)
    10.Grimsby: 17,004 (League One 2001)

• Options
    you missed out this one from your promotion winning season

Highest home attendance 17,632 vs Charlton Athletic (13 March 2010)
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I never did get the Millwall obsession with Oldham.

Big rivals. Both the biggest little clubs, one in Oldham and the other Bermondsey.
  • Options
    All the old faces turned up, and shared fake stories about 'who ran first'.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    It's around 105 years that Millwall Rovers have been exiled from their true home north of the river. That makes them a sort of reverse Arsenal. But at least those exiles had the good grace to drop Woolwich from their name, Millwall got it wrong by dropping the Rovers bit!

I wonder why they never changed their name to Bermondsey?

There's something odd about some London Clubs isn't there? Apart from the aforementioned teams, QPR don't play in Queen's Park (and somehow forget the apostrophe); Palace play in South Norwood; West Ham are really in Upton Park and will soon be in Stratford; and Chelsea are in Fulham. (At least Fulham, Brentford, Tottenham and Leyton are where they are supposed to be although the latter think they are in the Middle East, of course.)

Around the country, the vast majority of teams are where they say they are from, aren't they?