Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Options
    Redardless of what happens on good friday, they are already daaahn. No way will they get enough points to get out of this one.Their goal diff counts as another less point too.
  • Options
    at leat soapy jones didnt put the word FACT in capital letters after his post as that would have been the end of it.
  • Options
    We do have some pessimists. Millwall are down, I'd put more money on Leicester staying up than Millwall.

We will win as well, Millwall are terrible, they don't have one player who is good enough for us, we are the best we've been in years and we have beat some proper good sides, Millwall have have done fuck all. It will be Wigan who may survive out of the bottom 3. No chance for the other 2.
  • Options
    http://www.footballformguide.net/form/sky-bet-championship
    3rd worst form in the division. Interestingly Huddersfield are 2nd worst and Derby 4th worst.
  • Options
    I think we have a coach in the truest definition of the role who will have our team believing that they can win and will do so.
  • Options
    The build up to this match almost seems better than Wembley '98.
  • Options
    If they go down they will get back up within three seasons or so. I would love it, but history tells us we won't win over there. If we do end up winning I hope it's 7-0.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

If they go down they will get back up within three seasons or so. I would love it, but history tells us we won't win over there. If we do end up winning I hope it's 7-0.

Nah they'll be playing conference football in 3 seasons. Think positive :)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    seth plum said:

So do I, I'll then be able to say I saw our two record away wins, 6-0 at Barnsley and this one :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Down to only 96.3%
    Rotherham are 15.7%
  • Options
    I really have got to the point of not caring whether they stay up or go down, I just want to win against them.

The fixture list won't be anywhere near as interesting without them on it, an with the likes of Burnley or Leicester in their place.
  • Options
    It all depends if our players turn up and want to play.

If they do, Millwall will struggle to live with us.

But there again, it's their Cup Final and last chance saloon.
    A few of their Wembley supporters may even turn up.

• Options
    edited March 2015

Am I right in thinking the last time we beat Millwall at the toolbox they got relegated that season ? ......Dejavu

What, all over again?

3-0 to the south Londoners....
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    timken said:

at leat soapy jones didnt put the word FACT in capital letters after his post as that would have been the end of it.

Don't worry it is a time honoured self defence mechanism. We won't win honest...FACT
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I really have got to the point of not caring whether they stay up or go down, I just want to win against them.

The fixture list won't be anywhere near as interesting without them on it, an with the likes of Burnley or Leicester in their place.

True, but the humour of them going down counterbalances it
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Maybe ........ but I couldn't remember losing any sleep over it when we were in the Prem.
    And they were kicking around in the 3rd Division.

Isn't that right, OohAah?

• Options

Am I right in thinking the last time we beat Millwall at the toolbox they got relegated that season ? ......Dejavu

What, all over again?

Good fact ARTHUR,

3 -0 to the south Londoners as opposed to the East Enders from across the Thames,
    I guess you mean ?

• Options

What, all over again?

Good fact ARTHUR,

3 -0 to the south Londoners as opposed to the East Enders from across the Thames,
    I guess you mean ?

Come on, only one team in south London score three on a very regular basis.
    Do keep up!

I'm telling you, it will be déjà vu all over again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Does it ever snow on good Friday ?

Does it ever snow TWICE on Good Friday ?

• Options
    edited March 2015

Does it ever snow on good Friday ?

Does it ever snow TWICE on Good Friday ?

Not at the toolbox. The toxins from the waste incinerator raise the temperature at which water freezes.

I meant lower of course! Doh!
  • Options
    Talal said:

seth plum said:

Nah they'll be playing conference football in 3 seasons. Think positive :)
    I'm thinking positive, and in my dreams they're not playing football at all because the club has folded and the toolbox is shut down, and the spanners are doomed.
  • Options
    Millwall 0
    Charlton 3

• Options

What, all over again?

Good fact ARTHUR,

I guess you mean ?

Do keep up!

Charlton is actually far more in the east of London than the south.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

What, all over again?

Good fact ARTHUR,

I guess you mean ?

Do keep up!

Charlton is actually far more in the east of London than the south.
    But East London is normally defined as north of the Thames. In any case the heathens come from neither East nor South London. They come from hell...
  • Options
    There will never be a better time to beat smallwall. If we play like we did second half on Saturday it will be a formality.
  • Options
    Form book goes out the window for this one.
    Can't see anything other than a home win here.