Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• not sure if already featured but...
    "Mathieu Baudry was rewarded with a new deal at Orient last summer until 2016, but it is believed the Frenchman has a buy-out clause of £200,000 in his contract. The news has alerted several sides, with the likes of former club Bournemouth, Brentford and CHARLTON all tracking Baudry as they look to bolster their defensive options.

don't we have enough defensive options now?
  • That PSG Striker we bid for has scored tonight
  • 3 in 3 for him in pre season. Really hope we go back for him
  • O'Grady signs for Brighton..confirmed. So much for wanting to stay in the North. Apologies if already posted elsewhere.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Well that's at least two goals conceded this season. Fuller and now O'Grady.

• Footballer/Agent talking utter shite shock!

Had a quick google for black pudding and eccles cakes in the Brighton area, he should be right at home.

• With a surname like O'Grady I'm sure he'll feel right at home in Brighton
  • Henderson won't be signing on loan.

Just agreed mutual termination with West Ham. Free agent now. Clearly going somewhere soon!
  • So why can't he join us on a free
  • O'Grady signs for Brighton..confirmed. So much for wanting to stay in the North. Apologies if already posted elsewhere.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

What. A. Tosser.
  • Sponsored links:

• “I’m professional, I always have been,” said O’Grady. “Charlton are the only team to have come in with a concrete offer for me, but I weighed up my options, discussed things with my wife and we decided it wasn’t the best move for us. We’re settled here. We moved to Sheffield about seven years ago and like living here we'll only move if a lucrative offer comes in.

There ya go Chris... We all knew thats what you really meant!!
  • He had an offer from Sheffield Utd as well. Good luck to him at Brighton, obviously an offer he couldn't refuse.
  • “I’m professional, I always have been,” said O’Grady. “Charlton are the only team to have come in with a concrete offer for me, but I weighed up my options, discussed things with my wife and we decided it wasn’t the best move for us. We’re settled here. We moved to Sheffield about seven years ago and like living here.

Fair play to ogrady for being honest. He is settled in Sheffield. That's going to be a long commute every day to Brighton.

Greedy Fecker.

Not seem that quote before from him - where did you find it ??
  • Did we really want him anyway?
  • Fair doos, he's gone for the cash. But why lie about the north/south thing?
    Ah well, moving on
  • edited July 2014
    Scared of living in big bad london, on to the next one
  • So why can't he join us on a free

He can but as long as he does not expect £20,000 or near a week, the same as West Ham were paying him, as reported
  • When we were interested he would have been worthwhile but now I'm happy we don't have him. I think we are fishing in a different pool. A better pool
  • It seems an odd decision by Brighton, they really must be serious about FFP, assuming he is the replacement for Ulloa.
  • Sponsored links:

• If he has terminated his contract that must mean West Ham don't rate him so not good enough for us either.
  • He might join us on a perm
  • Did we really want him anyway?

No
  • O Grady ain't all that anyway. If he was , sheff weds and Barnsley wouldn't of been his last two clubs. Get over it,move on
  • cafc4life said:

O Grady ain't all that anyway. If he was , sheff weds and Barnsley wouldn't of been his last two clubs. Get over it,move on

"Get over it" there was been 10 posts talking about his move, I'm stick off people saying "get over it" " move on" it's a football forum where we talk football which may also include FOOTBALLERS

People throw that word around far to often on this forum
    It's kinda three/two words....
  • cafc4life said:

O Grady ain't all that anyway. If he was , sheff weds and Barnsley wouldn't of been his last two clubs. Get over it,move on

"Get over it" there was been 10 posts talking about his move, I'm stick off people saying "get over it" " move on" it's a football forum where we talk football which may also include FOOTBALLERS

People throw that word around far to often on this forum

Just making a comment cos it's a football forum where we talk football right? Didn't say you had to agree with it . Just saying that he ain't all that. Look at his record
  • If he has terminated his contract that must mean West Ham don't rate him so not good enough for us either.

Burnley cancelled Leon Cort's contract and few days later he signed for Charlton on a free.

Doubt very much Henderson would let them tear up his deal, leaving him unemployed, if he didn't already have something lined up.

Is it us? No idea.

Burnley cancelled Leon Cort's contract and few days later he signed for Charlton on a free.

Doubt very much Henderson would let them tear up his deal, leaving him unemployed, if he didn't already have something lined up.

Is it us? No idea.

I am now concerned. Brighton could outmuscle us financially.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!