Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options

sammy391 said:

He has ibrahimovic, cavani and lavezzi in front of him.

Di Maria Aswell soon!
    Cavani will be gone tho
    But considering bahebeck is used as a winger ,Di Maria would again add further competition
  • Options
    Cant imagine they'd sell Cavani and not buy another top quality striker
  • Options
    Have a feeling this will come off in a couple of weeks when PSG have sorted out their striker situation.
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Back in for O'grady apparently

He's already said he doesn't want to leave Yorkshire.
    Just saying that because it fell through I reckon.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

sammy391 said:

He has ibrahimovic, cavani and lavezzi in front of him.

Di Maria Aswell soon!
    Cavani will be gone tho
    But considering bahebeck is used as a winger ,Di Maria would again add further competition
    Then you cant include Ibrahimovic as competition as he is a forward
  • Options

O'Grady being linked with a move to Bramall Lane.
  • Options
    Where is the link for the O Grady back on story?

• Options
    Quick poll - who would you prefer

Bahebeck or O'Grady

Bahebeck for me
  • Options
    I prefer Bahebeck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That seems strangely out of date. We made the first bid weeks ago, had talks, and he apparently decided not to join?
  • Options
    Bahebeck for me as well.
  • Options
    How many people have seen a lot of Bahebeck playing? I must confess I haven't seen a great deal. Is this because he plays for PSG? One thing in O Gradys favour is that he would bring some solid championship know how.
  • Options

That seems strangely out of date. We made the first bid weeks ago, had talks, and he apparently decided not to join?

It does say it was published in 2 1/2 hours time so probably isn't very reliable
  • Options
    I've just seen on twitter that we are back in for O'Grady and that Riga about to leave Blackpool

could imagine this deal still happening....reckon we could sell Reza with his stock probably about as high as it will go given the WC
  • Options
    Just wondering with the reaction of Iranian posters here on the signing of TBH, if Reza has expressed misgivings?...
    Would be surprised if that was the case as he was brought up in liberal Holland, but if he feels his position in the Iranian side would be affected then that'd be a pressure on him, wouldn't it? Damn politics interference in Football especially the political posturings of the Iranian President and Govt against Israel...
    Hmmmm?
  • Options
    Would like another striker that could play up front on his own. Can Vetokele or Bahebeck do that?

Can't see O'Grady moving down south, think it would have probably happened by now if he was happy with the idea.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Cant imagine they'd sell Cavani and not buy another top quality striker

Swap deal for Church?
  • Options

I've just seen on twitter that we are back in for O'Grady and that Riga about to leave Blackpool

could imagine this deal still happening....reckon we could sell Reza with his stock probably about as high as it will go given the WC

Not gonna happen, Bob has said he is really looking forward to working with him and joked in the Q&A that he hoped Katrien had not already sold him, it was one of those moment you did not know if you should laugh or not, then looked round at Katrien and saw her laughing so you knew it was ok.
  • Options
    Yeah I see that on twitter ..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's the Reza news?
  • Options
    Some guy said some of the staff and a parent of players had rumours about Reza and Riga. He couldn't say anything more but said it would come out soon
  • Options

Some guy said some of the staff and a parent of players had rumours about Reza and Riga. He couldn't say anything more but said it would come out soon

As in Riga wanted to sign Reza? or Reza had photos of Riga in a compromising situation

• Options
    Romance?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Newcastle and Crystal Palace are among a number of Premier League clubs understood to be lining up moves for Sochaux man Cedric Bakambu, after Standard Liege had a bid rejected for him.

We were linked with him in January I think.
  • Options
    New Signing to be announced this afternoon by the sounds of things
  • Options

New Signing to be announced this afternoon by the sounds of things

How do you know?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!