Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Evina to Doncaster.

I thought he went to Crawley!
    Apparently John Gregory had a chance to sign him last Tuesday but decided to delay it.

http://www.crawleyobserver.co.uk/sport/crawley-town-fc/john-gregory-not-worried-over-losing-cedric-evina-1-6175450
  • Doncaster must have been impressed with Evina during the away game in January
  • There also been rumours about player/players coming on loan from West Ham as part of the deal involving Poyet. David Sullivan has dismissed that rumour.
    http://thecharltonway.com/2014/07/13/west-hams-david-sullivan-no-players-going-the-other-way/
  • As I posted my source still will not reveal a name as I said last night there has been no real concrete link..

However he did say there WAS no real link until today so we'll find out soon,

To me that more or less says it's George Tucudean but again .. I'm in the dark with this one
  • Getting the same responses as CharltonByBlood.. but imo everything is heading for George Tucudean but hard one to call
  • Timmsi said:

There also been rumours about player/players coming on loan from West Ham as part of the deal involving Poyet. David Sullivan has dismissed that rumour.
    http://thecharltonway.com/2014/07/13/west-hams-david-sullivan-no-players-going-the-other-way/

Mate, you should stop plugging your site on here & just read this site. Your W Ham info has been discussed on here for days.
  • vff said:

I am sure in the absence of any rumours that Charlton supporters are allowed to remember the best period in Charlton's history, Silent Addick :-)

Thanks vff

Indeed Parker staying could have lead us to even greater heights - in europe and who knows what, not only did his refusal to play scupper that and in some ways could have been a turning point in our fortunes for the longer term and therefore possibly up there with the most significant moments in our history, but also arguably was the catalyst for us to plunge down through the leagues also just missing out on that enormous hike in premiership money.

So I wouldn't personally welcome him back mainly cos he refused to play for us..
  • Timmsi said:

There also been rumours about player/players coming on loan from West Ham as part of the deal involving Poyet. David Sullivan has dismissed that rumour.

what a slimy, distasteful serving of detritus the gold/sullivan gang are, in contrast roland, though not everyone's cup of tea, seems at least classier. (i await the anti rd comments...)
  • edited July 2014
    As far as I know RD has not made his fortune selling jizz mags and the 15" black mambo with 5 speed settings.

Gold and Sullivan are well suited to that mob, utter cnuts. I'll vote RD even if he is an evil genius/mastermind criminal and lives in a lair built in a long extinct Caribbean volcano stroking a large fluffy pussy...
  • Sponsored links:

• very nice summary soapy, and whoorrrrr for the large fluffy pussy!;>)
  • 'jizz mags and the 15'' black mambo' - story of my life.

I'm guessing that's a copy of the Beano & a stick of liquorice ?

Remind me never to accept any of your Bertie Bassett's Allsorts Fanny!! ;-)
  • As far as I know RD has not made his fortune selling jizz mags and the 15" black mambo with 5 speed settings.

Gold and Sullivan are well suited to that mob, utter cnuts. I'll vote RD even if he is an evil genius/mastermind criminal and lives in a lair built in a long extinct Caribbean volcano stroking a large fluffy pussy...

Is he stroking that pussy with a 15" black mambo?
  • I look forward to Monsieur Wanqueurs arrival in SE7, we're bound to need a new coach in a month or two...
  • id rather have domestic ... apparently Wayne Kerr is available but doesnt want to leave Sheffield
  • id rather have domestic ... apparently Wayne Kerr is available but doesnt want to leave Sheffield

He's looking to strike up a partnership with their new striker Mike Hunt
  • Swisdom said:

id rather have domestic ... apparently Wayne Kerr is available but doesnt want to leave Sheffield

Don't forget Mikes younger brother Isacc.
  • Sponsored links:

• TelMc32 said:

'jizz mags and the 15'' black mambo' - story of my life.

Bertie Bassett's Allsorts Fanny!! ;-)
    Urgh!

• Leeds United are ready to offer Nile Ranger the chance to train with the club, Sky Sports understands. The 23-year-old is currently a free agent after leaving Swindon Town at the end of last season, mainly due to disciplinary problems and off-field issues.
  • they would be a good match for each other.
  • Dansk_Red said:

Leeds United are ready to offer Nile Ranger the chance to train with the club, Sky Sports understands. The 23-year-old is currently a free agent after leaving Swindon Town at the end of last season, mainly due to disciplinary problems and off-field issues.

That's got to be a wind up. I'd give him 2 weeks before he is sacked by their equivalent of Kim Jong-Il for having (or being) too big a cock or something ridiculous

Honestly Leeds - just when I think I couldn't hate you any more...you really are the gift that keeps on giving! What next? Dennis Wise as manager
  • Swisdom said:

Dansk_Red said:

Leeds United are ready to offer Nile Ranger the chance to train with the club, Sky Sports understands. The 23-year-old is currently a free agent after leaving Swindon Town at the end of last season, mainly due to disciplinary problems and off-field issues.

That's got to be a wind up. I'd give him 2 weeks before he is sacked by their equivalent of Kim Jong-Il for having (or being) too big a cock or something ridiculous

Honestly Leeds - just when I think I couldn't hate you any more...you really are the gift that keeps on giving! What next? Dennis Wise as manager
    Nah Dennis Wise is the Good Will Ambassador...
  • Swisdom said:

id rather have domestic ... apparently Wayne Kerr is available but doesnt want to leave Sheffield

Don't forget Mikes younger brother Isacc.
    Hugh J'ass is about to sign.
  • i hope we get some young english fella now
  • Swisdom said:

I actually knew a guy called Wayne Kerr, seriously....Funny thing is he actually was a waynekerr. as i remember. Got some clever parents down here in NZ. Had a mate who swore black and blue there was a girl at his school called Anita Dick (say it with an American accent)
  • Swisdom said:

This is a true story. At a business client party, one of the guests was called Michael Hunt. Of course, the office joke was the 'Mike Hunt' name even though he always called himself Michael. One lady for days before the party was scared she would call him or refer to him as 'Mike Hunt', so she practised in her head 'Michael Hunt' over and over again.

On the day of the party, she tried to introduce Michael to her boss. Being careful not to say 'Mike', she blurted ".....and this is Michael C**t" followed by "Oh my God" and ran to the ladies.
    That has made me chuckle and it is only 7.30!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!