Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• I'd agree with that Scoham, very comfortable on the ball, likes to play the ball out of the defence rather than just hoofing it.
  • Scoham said:

I think we definitely do need another centre half. Morrison is Championship standard but other than that there's a lot of question marks. Bikey has been bounced around many clubs in the past few years and even though I'm happy with him he might take time to get back up to speed, Ben Haim is much the same story, and the two kids need to have the pressure taken off them. Lennon is older and ahead in the pecking order and should play but he's also untested over an extended period and Joe Gomez is only 17 and needs to be protected. Really I see us as having four centre halves and a youngster who we can use sparingly, and one of those four is also young and inexperienced. If one or two of them pick up an injury we'll be risking putting too much responsibility on the kids. Baudry would be a good partner for Morro. He's 26, in his prime and just coming off the back of a good season

Know what you mean, but I don't think they'd have signed Bikey and Ben Haim if they weren't confident they'd do well for us?
    I'm sure they'll do well, I'm just concerned that there will be fitness issues and so we need to be covered for all eventualities. I think Both Bikey and Ben Haim will need a lot of work to reach the level of playing Championship football every week, whereas Baudry can slot straight in. I think the teams that do well are the ones who have cover in every area of the squad
  • Would love to sign him. Looked good for Orient last season.
  • Just seen Michael Duberry in the crowd at Welling
  • Just seen Michael Duberry in the crowd at Welling

knows where the goal is
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP · 3m
    Bob Peeters says striker set to sign for #cafc over the weekend. Wouldn't say who.

• O'Grady? Bahebeck?
  • O'Grady? Bahebeck?

Or Kieran Agard/JET ... one of the 4
  • Agard was playing for Rotherham today so I doubt it's him. Hopefully a targetman.
  • Polish Pete to STTV is a done deal
  • Sponsored links:

• TravHouse said:

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP · 3m
    Bob Peeters says striker set to sign for #cafc over the weekend. Wouldn't say who.

In an interview with BBC London he said the mysterious striker was going with the squad to Spain
  • I did say yesterday we had signed another player but up to the club when we release the info.

This further more backs up my source and their info.
  • Sollied said:

Polish Pete to STTV is a done deal

Loan or permanent?

• I heard it was a loan, but I heard it on here, so it's not exactly ITK stuff.
  • The telegram has arrived. Rumour has it, someone landed at 8pm from overseas. He's got to sign some paperwork and then scarfy time. He's not someone we've been linked with. You heard it here first ;-)

How big is CharltonByBlood? ;-)
  • edited July 2014

The telegram has arrived. Rumour has it, someone landed at 8pm from overseas. He's got to sign some paperwork and then scarfy time. He's not someone we've been linked with. You heard it here first ;-)

How big is CharltonByBlood? ;-)

We will see :)
  • Ok so what's he been doing for 2 hours the lazy shit
  • edited July 2014
    Well it can't be van persie then
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2014

Well it can't be van pressie then

Maybe his brother, Birthday? ;-)
  • Dizzle said:

Ok so what's he been doing for 2 hours the lazy shit

Watched the welling highlights and thought " f*** this I'm going home
    By the look on Vetokele's face during the game he was thinking same thing ;)
  • Modibo Maiga and Bobby Zamora both to sign in the next few weeks ...

• cafc_90 said:

Jordan Cousins is on the verge of joining Newcastle on a 3 year deal, a bid of £1 million has been accepted and part of the deal is that he will be loaned back to Charlton until January ...

Source?
  • cafc_90 said:

Jordan Cousins is on the verge of joining Newcastle on a 3 year deal, a bid of £1 million has been accepted and part of the deal is that he will be loaned back to Charlton until January ...

I didn't realise it was April 1st !!!

There;s rumours & then there are made up stories..........
  • cafc_90 said:

1 million ? Never. That would be stealing him.
  • why would we want someone back who refused to play for Charlton and ended a run which could have led to our highest ever finish?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!