Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• What's Mike Salmon up to these days?
  • What's Mike Salmon up to these days?

Fishing in the Yemen ?

• Supa Clive?
  • Please, please, please let it be Carl Leaburn.
  • Well my Uncle is very close to the Tea Lady who said that she heard it from the Kit Manager who heard from the washer woman that... Nope forgotten it now
  • Does your nan have any opinion on hair highlighting?
  • To be the fair to the person that started the rumour, all he said was that RM suggested it.

RD could've well told him 'no thanks' and moved on to other targets.
  • RedMist said:

Does your nan have any opinion on hair highlighting?

No time for stuff like that, RM ..

Sounds as though Nan has her hands full with Felix !

• Being stuck up north I won't be able to post my rumour from my contact until the telegram gets here.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd rather have Paul Parker.........

Just hope the rumour can now be squashed. Worst thing that could happen this season is to sign a has been who jumped ship as soon money came calling. Knowing that little b*****d he would walk out and join Millwall if they offered him £2 a week more.......

scumbag.
  • I'd rather have Paul Parker.........

Just hope the rumour can now be squashed. Worst thing that could happen this season is to sign a has been who jumped ship as soon money came calling. Knowing that little b*****d he would walk out and join Millwall if they offered him £2 a week more.......

scumbag.

So that's a tick in the NO box then?
  • Being stuck up north I won't be able to post my rumour from my contact until the telegram gets here.

Surely the pigeon will get there before the telegram, AUN ?

• edited July 2014
    The bloke that left us in January for chelski for big money when we were up the top of the prem.

Feck him, greasy haired, over rated, sideways passing twat.

:-o

Surely the pigeon will get there before the telegram, AUN ?

I was tired of my feathered friends being exploited Fanny so I donned my balaclava and liberated them. All northern pigeons are now located in a safe location overseas. Except the rogue one who was cooing outside my bedroom window this morning. I set my cat on him ;-)
  • Keep your eyes on Scott Parkers movements ..

That's all I'm saying.

Bowel movements?
  • Just spoken to my nan who's very close to Felix magath the Fulham manager, she reckons we have shown interest and it's likely to happen. This is coming from someone who sees Felix very regularly, if you know what I mean ;)

Just spoken to my cat who sees Felix regularly. All he said was 'meow'
  • Come on, there's no way Parker is joining.

Which is just as well because I still haven't bloody forgiven him
  • The bloke that left us in January for chelski for big money when we were up the top of the prem.

So you are not bitter then??
  • Sponsored links:

• Spotty prick not wanted or needed
  • Parker! Are you 'aving a larf
  • PeterGage said:

The bloke that left us in January for chelski for big money when we were up the top of the prem.

So you are not bitter then??
    Woosshiiiii mcwoooosshhhsooonnn.
  • Wow! mostly positive until someone says he is not coming and then he's a scumbag.

He still has quality and is not ready for a wheelchair just yet.
  • Spotty prick not wanted or needed

Mate he would be top signing for us the lift it would give our younger players and the club as a whole ie fans would be amazing, i watched him train at motspur park a few times last year and u only av to see the energy and enthusiasm he brings.
  • Thabks corkie, I wonder if its one of them athletico is saying will sign today?
  • Parker has gone physically, pace shot, ankle completely gone, and physically beaten up now
  • If anyone still wants rumours we're apparently close to signing Kieran Agard and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (6'3" striker from Bristol City)

Where did you hear this Corkeeeeeee?

• I saw him play for Fulham last season and I think he's finished, so not sure I'd want him...

Dunno... Andy Hughes was about 33 when he joined us (same age as Parker now)... If he had the same effect around the place as Andy!!
    would rather we had kept Andy Hughes if we're talking about characters to have around the training ground / dressing room
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!