Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Addicted said:

We're gonna need some new rumours as we've nearly signed all the current ones!

There is a rumour going around the Forum that more rumours will materialise in due course but at the moment nothing can be confirmed
  • I sense that the biggest signing of the day is still to come and my hunch is that it will be a player not mentioned on CL yet.

Really? Any idea who?
  • Would love it to be Bahebeck from PSG
  • weird---------------some of these rumours turn out to be true---cant get me head round it.

If you have the right contacts they most certainly do! Good pass time hobby, looking up these players, when we're usually staring at walls waiting for the season to start!
  • Man im excitied
  • edited July 2014
  • Do our spies know if Sifka (sp) is still at the club/going to Spain/soon to be offered a deal?

• Hearing there could be another one tonight, possibly west ham player.
  • Sponsored links:

• bobcafc7 said:

Hearing there could be another one tonight, possibly west ham player.

It's Carlton Cole

• Oggy Red said:

bobcafc7 said:

Hearing there could be another one tonight, possibly west ham player.

It's Carlton Cole

pleeeez, noooo...lazy c u next tues....
  • Oggy Red said:

Do our spies know if Sifka (sp) is still at the club/going to Spain/soon to be offered a deal?

That spelling is so far away from the proper one I'm surprised I know who you mean!
    I think that's how it's pronounced however.
  • With the flux of signings this week, with 2 today and another promised tonight - it feels like the transfer window last day!

• Oggy Red said:

With the flux of signings this week, with 2 today and another promised tonight - it feels like the transfer window last day!

When do the Team fly out to Spain?

With that on the horizon that could be a big factor in today being like Deadline Day because Peeters may want the nucleus of the Squad in before they go away

After all no discredit to the Philips Stayen Cup the proper Pre-Season matches really begin here with the match against Welling
  • I sense that the biggest signing of the day is still to come and my hunch is that it will be a player not mentioned on CL yet.

You tease, fkDK !

• If it's us versus Leeds for this lad Agard, I reckon we'll get him - at Leeds, he'll have to wash his own kit, bring in his own sarnies every day and work for a rather eccentric chairman. He's also from Newham.

Agree, though, that we still need a bigger striker to hold the ball up
  • So what's the latest on another player signing tonight? Getting a bit late now.
  • So what's the latest on another player signing tonight? Getting a bit late now.

Yes any further news.....anyone any idea who it might be?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hello Red Mid ..... doing the match thread tomorrow?

;o)
  • edited July 2014
    Keep your eyes on Scott Parkers movements ..

That's all I'm saying.
  • Keep your eyes on Scott Parkers movements ..

That's all I'm saying.

No way.
  • edited July 2014
    From what I have HEARD remember 70-80% of the time I have been right but again I have been wrong, eg tonight I heard we was going to sign somone else but I was wrong whereas I announced today's new signings before OS

RM has suggested we look at Scott Parkers Fulham situration and it has been surgested he would come here, BUT only on a wage cut, but 100% Richard Murray has raised the question about the possibility of it

Again this IS a rumour and I post what I get told, but all I'm saying is keep a eye on him, things could develop soon
  • Yeah couldnt see Scott Parker coming back
  • Keep your eyes on Scott Parkers movements ..

That's all I'm saying.

you've had a good recent record, don't spoil it now.
  • I saw him play for Fulham last season and I think he's finished, so not sure I'd want him...
  • Again I must stress I'm not guaranteeing this one. But his name has defo been mentioned.
  • Oggy Red said:

Hello Red Mid ..... doing the match thread tomorrow?

;o)

Sorry, cant do tomorrow, hoping to do a few pre-season friendlies though...will keep you all informed
  • I saw him play for Fulham last season and I think he's finished, so not sure I'd want him...

Dunno... Andy Hughes was about 33 when he joined us (same age as Parker now)... If he had the same effect around the place as Andy!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!