Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Very happy with this signing coyr !!
  • He really looks like a young Hermann in that pic on the O/S
  • hats off to RD...starting to really look forward to the new season now!
  • What a contrast to thsi time last year. Really optimistic about next season now.

• edited July 2014
    Jints said:

What a contrast to thsi time last year. Really optimistic about next season now.

Nooooo NOT the HOPE... Dear god no, for the love of all that is sacred NOT THE HOPE
  • Any idea what happened with that French winger?
  • My source has been spot on twice today 100%,

Just saying...
  • Sponsored links:

• i think the iceland bloke should sign on saturday.

Kerry katona?
  • Gudmundsson is on the flight to London as we speak :-)

What was he flying - Concorde??
    Must of been passed on that message late, lol . None the less, was done nice and quickly.. hopefully see him at Welling
  • edited July 2014

My source has been spot on twice today 100%,

Just saying...

HP or Heinz?
  • My Source told me it was Ben Haim there this morning

Is your source saying who's next after Ben Haim?
    johann berg gudmundsson will be in by today or over weekend pending his medical

Called this earlier today,Although I did think it would be tomorrow
  • My Source told me it was Ben Haim there this morning

Is your source saying who's next after Ben Haim?
    johann berg gudmundsson will be in by today or over weekend pending his medical

Called this earlier today,Although I did think it would be tomorrow
  • Football Centre ‏@TransferCentre9 1m

Emile Heskey has been linked with a move back to England. Coventry, Bristol City, Barnsley

lol
  • Football Centre ‏@TransferCentre9 48s

Charlton look set to pounce for Kieran Agard, after the striker turned down Rotherhams latest offer, but face competition from Leeds United

definitely a league one star from last term, but he's only 5 10, we need some up front height & guile, a la yann.

• edited July 2014
    Nice scoop athletico addick. Hopefully he is as good as he sounds.
  • Sponsored links:

• another signing will be announced tonight
  • another signing will be announced tonight

Nice one, any indication who it might be ?
  • Agard, or a keeper
  • edited July 2014
    J BLOCK said:

another signing will be announced tonight

Nice one, any indication who it might be ?
    no clue,

hunch is telling me its a GK but bare in mind this is if everything is smooth, If not tonight then defo tmo morning but strong indication its tonight
  • please get us a new yann type up-front talisman figure now and i'm sold....& as an aside, as a longtime fan, i'm quite liking all of this change wherever you turn at charlton, though i can see (the more measured) cp would not have been a fit in the new set-up...really wonder where he will turn up??? waiting in the wings for the inevitable early season sackings...?
  • I sense that the biggest signing of the day is still to come and my hunch is that it will be a player not mentioned on CL yet.
  • Part of me wonders if we need a Yann type Target Man up front... Not trying to criticse or say we were rubbish with him but when you look at our style of play when he played and the same with Iwelumo we'd just lump the ball up to the Big man hoping they could hold the ball up whilst reinforcements arrived.

Instead now towards the end of last season we kept the ball on the floor... We passed and moved (with and without the ball) and when it finally came together towards the end we scored a hat full of goals.
  • Bahebeck perhaps?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!