Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• edited July 2014

Strong rumour in ST Truiden the Bikey and TBH deals to be sealed before trip to Spain.

So my source wasn't lying to me.

Must mean the other stuff she told could also be true.
  • remind us Henry
  • Strong rumour in ST Truiden the Bikey and TBH deals to be sealed before trip to Spain.

Henry, what else did Fanny tell you?

Now we just got to know!

;o)
  • edited July 2014

I can't help but think a lot of people are making stuff up as they type on here. I swear Logan Bailly was on the verge of signing about 3 weeks ago and nothing happened.

Hence the word RUMOUR
    I think you will find a rumour is something that somebody has been told and then spread on to others.

There is a difference between that and making bollox up. That is called a lie.
    if I make up a lie tell you its true then you put it on here its a Rumour
    which is what most on here is, someone has been told something which they believed and put on here as a rumour
  • Gudmundsson is on the flight to London as we speak :-)

Hope this is true!
  • edited July 2014

Strong rumour in ST Truiden the Bikey and TBH deals to be sealed before trip to Spain.

Now this is interesting. Clear link back to St Truiden. What else was shared?

It is just the whole 'My mate Rurik at work has told me that Gudmundsson is currently stuck on the jubilee line on the way to North Greenwich' etc which makes me cackle.

• Bloody hell this is all a bit positive. If we get this Icelandic winger then by my book we'll need a keeper, champ target man and possibly another midfielder and our squad has real potential for top half minimum.
  • Sponsored links:

• I can't help but think a lot of people are making stuff up as they type on here. I swear Logan Bailly was on the verge of signing about 3 weeks ago and nothing happened.

Hence the word RUMOUR
    I think you will find a rumour is something that somebody has been told and then spread on to others.

which is what most on here is, someone has been told something which they believed and put on here as a rumour
    No its still a lie, which is being passed off as a rumour. Which is exactly what Damo said in the first place.

BTW i appreciate what Atletico posts on this thread, as some of the stuff he's said has been on the money.
    What I am saying is that if I made something up and told you I heard it from a good source, and you believed it, you could post it on here thinking it was a real rumour, Yes its a lie but as far as you are concerned its a proper rumour
  • I can't help but think a lot of people are making stuff up as they type on here. I swear Logan Bailly was on the verge of signing about 3 weeks ago and nothing happened.

Hence the word RUMOUR

No its still a lie, which is being passed off as a rumour. Which is exactly what Damo said in the first place.

BTW i appreciate what Atletico posts on this thread, as some of the stuff he's said has been on the money.
    What I am saying is that if I made something up and told you I heard it from a good source, and you believed it, you could post it on here thinking it was a real rumour, Yes its a lie but as far as you are concerned its a proper rumour
    But that's a dickmove
  • Wyn Grant's blog looks very credible on Gudmundsson looks very credible as his source has been a Charlton fan for many a long year. Happy days as looks to be a great signing if we can agree terms.

http://addickschampionshipdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/icelandic-player-in.html
  • DeeBee said:

I can't help but think a lot of people are making stuff up as they type on here. I swear Logan Bailly was on the verge of signing about 3 weeks ago and nothing happened.

Hence the word RUMOUR

But that's a dickmove
    I aint saying its not, the original post said why is there so many lies on here, all I am saying is people who have posted things might generally think they are rumours not lies
  • DeeBee said:

Hence the word RUMOUR

But that's a dickmove

Ah, but what is a "dickmove"?
  • DICKMOVE??
    3.gif 1.2K
  • Gudmundsson is on the flight to London as we speak :-)

thought yesterday he was already in London

So did I, but key emphasis was on the think. Assumed wrong lol :-)
  • Oggy Red said:

Now we just got to know!

;o)
    What Henry and I discuss is strictly private, Oggy.

And would make your hair curl.....

Just think about it though...

Why would I call him Mr Bump ?????

:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Henry is pregnant? :-0
  • Henry is pregnant? :-0

SSSSSSSH !

Just because he's buying bigger cardigans ....

• Oggy Red said:

Now we just got to know!

;o)
    What Henry and I discuss is strictly private, Oggy.

And would make your hair curl.....

Just think about it though...

Why would I call him Mr Bump ?????

:-)
    One of my favourites too.....image
  • Iran
    Israel
    Iceland (possibly)

Ivory coast
    India
    Indonesia
    Iraq
    Ireland
    Italy

to go.
  • Genuiniely excited by this Icelandic Genius :-)
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 32s

Having five summer signings is OK, but it's just not an even number is it. Stay tuned... http://www.cafc.co.uk . (IL) #cafc
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 32s

Having five summer signings is OK, but it's just not an even number is it. Stay tuned... http://www.cafc.co.uk . (IL) #cafc

This summer has definitely been funner than last
  • Quality! :D
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!