Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Maybe he thinks Moussa can do a job central,
  • Hope I haven't missed a thread somewhere, but speculation on twitter (@transfer_news24) we're after Joe Ralls again.
  • Hope I haven't missed a thread somewhere, but speculation on twitter (@transfer_news24) we're after Joe Ralls again.

On loan or permanent ?

• vffvff
    edited August 2014

Ermm. Left a ( . ) after misposting. Apologies for creating extra unnecessary post. If every unnecessary post on this the rumours thread gained an abuse flag, then this thread would be creating more abuse flags then any other combined thread discussion on politics, religion and state of the nation discussions on Charlton Life for the last 5 seasons.

I think I will appeal the abuse flag to the (A)F(K)A
  • Stories going around that Church and cash for Baldock at Bristol City. I really can't see it.
  • No chance. Think Bristol city would rather take the cash.

In other news, wolves have agreed a few with Leicester for chris wood. Great signing by them
  • dickplumb said:

Stories going around that Church and cash for Baldock at Bristol City. I really can't see it.

Same here. You always hear these player swap rumours, but they rarely seem to happen.
  • dickplumb said:

Stories going around that Church and cash for Baldock at Bristol City. I really can't see it.

Wishful thinking .

I suggested this on here when someone said 'enjoy the west country' about Church . Since then I understand Baldock has now signed a new contract.

• More chance of Messi signing than Baldock I'm afraid, just signed a new deal after turning turning down two bids from Brighton.
  • Sponsored links:

• I just don't think we'll be signing many guys like Baldock, it doesn't seem to be the strategy to sign established players from the English leaguers, probably due to cost.
  • Brizzle supposed to be trying to sign Agard so maybe he is off.
  • Wolves and Leicester agreed a fee for Chris Wood

He done well under Jackett and Millwall
  • Thanks for that Colin
  • Cheers colin
  • Baldock is the new Hayden Mullins
  • Please not another thread on Baldock that goes on and on and gets nowhere. He will not be signing for us, but what do I know
  • If we had Vetokele, Delort, Baldock, Tucudean and added a creative midfielder as well I may just start getting excited.
  • Church knocked a fiver off the Baldock fee?
  • edited August 2014

Hope I haven't missed a thread somewhere, but speculation on twitter (@transfer_news24) we're after Joe Ralls again.

On loan or permanent ?

Didn't say, but loan I would have thought.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ralls can't get into his present team, why do we want him?
  • ross1 said:

Ralls can't get into his present team, why do we want him?

Is he an attacking creative midfielder ?
  • According to The People today, Brentford are ready to pay £3.7m for Andy Delort!
  • TelMc32 said:

According to The People today, Brentford are ready to pay £3.7m for Andy Delort!

Good luck to them if that's the case.

• TelMc32 said:

According to The People today, Brentford are ready to pay £3.7m for Andy Delort!

Allegedly
  • Brentford just bought Proshcwitz, I doubt they'll bother with Delort now.
  • Don't believe that for a second, they've signed Gray, Hogan, Smith and Proschwitz already this summer.
  • That Yannis Salibur fits the bill logic wise, 23 year olds so quite established but still young and improving.

Looks amazing based on the YouTube clips, but then again Nani looks like Ronaldo and Ben Arfa looks like Messi.
  • Brentford just bought Proshcwitz, I doubt they'll bother with Delort now.

I think they got him on a free ?
  • Michael smith once of us strongly linked with Peterborough. Hope we got a sell on clause on him. Shouldn't have sold him in my opinion.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!