Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Essex_Al said:
    belgians speak fantastic english. Apparently its because all their tv shows are english/american shows with subtitles, so they pick it up.
    I thought it was because the Flems won't speak French and the Walloons won't speak Flemish so the only way they can communicate with each other is in English!
  • Essex_Al said:
    belgians speak fantastic english. Apparently its because all their tv shows are english/american shows with subtitles, so they pick it up.
    I thought it was because the Flems won't speak French and the Walloons won't speak Flemish so the only way they can communicate with each other is in English!
    well, i asked a flemish guy why they all spoke such good english when i was in antwerp last month, that's the reason he came up with!
  • Dizzle said:

Turned down a new deal

I don't know the full story- but il bet neither has the reporter, it is the only time we have heard this and it is mentioned as a sub point- il bet the journalist saw that he is out of contract and assumed he had rejected one, if he had just found it t from a source it would have been the centre of the article.... I'm not gonna start panicking just yet
  • edited June 2014
    Ivan Trickovski allegedly (twitter) signing a 3 year deal with us. Winger /striker who played under Peeters last season. Macedonian international.
  • mart77 said:

Ivan Trickovski allegedly (twitter) signing a 3 year deal with us. Winger /striker who played under Peeters last season. Macedonian international.

I can't see anything on twitter but this would be another exciting signing. Scored against Wales last year.
  • Where is this on twitter?
  • edited June 2014
    mart77 said:

Signed by Bob Peeters when he was in charge of Cercle Brugge for the season... then signed on a season long loan for Waasland the same time Bob too over them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Tričkovski
  • My nan has scored two against Wales, granted the second was offside but the Lino never flagged....
  • Fumbluff said:

My nan has scored two against Wales, granted the second was offside but the Lino never flagged....

Didnt realise Craig Bellamy was on this site... You said the same when Jonatan Johansson scored against Wales ;-)

P.S. Who is this Unknown bloke beneath the last comment?
  • edited June 2014
    Any English players coming in I wonder?
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:

My nan has scored two against Wales, granted the second was offside but the Lino never flagged....

Didnt realise Craig Bellamy was on this site... You said the same when Jonatan Johansson scored against Wales ;-)

He's unknown as far as I know. He makes a good point though.
  • edited June 2014
    Yep. Who is this hidden person?

• Fumbluff said:

He's unknown as far as I know. He makes a good point though.
    He bloody keeps repeating himself though...
  • The Unknown is back. Beware of the unknown!
  • As we know, there are known knowns; there are things that we know that we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

Ya know?
  • mart77 said:

Looks like, just like with Adjarevic, he cost nearly £1million in recent years.
  • edited June 2014

As we know, there are known knowns; there are things that we know that we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

Ya know?

imageimage
  • mart77 said:

Some impressive goals on youtube .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dNZ6qAtTog
  • Trickovski, with a name like that I want to see more stopovers than Lloyd Sam, Harriott and Nathan Eccleston combined!
  • mart77 said:

Looks like, just like with Adjarevic, he cost nearly £1million in recent years.
    I am sorry, but he's just not English enough.

• Sponsored links:

• Belgian reporter on twitter saying we're after Logan Bailley, who's a Belgian goalkeeper. He's currently a free agent.
  • Essex_Al said:
    well, i asked a flemish guy why they all spoke such good english when i was in antwerp last month, that's the reason he came up with!
    I wasn't being serious.
  • mart77 said:

Belgian reporter on twitter saying we're after Logan Bailley, who's a Belgian goalkeeper. He's currently a free agent.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XEDqtdIRygk
  • Valley11 said:

mart77 said:

Belgian reporter on twitter saying we're after Logan Bailley, who's a Belgian goalkeeper. He's currently a free agent.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XEDqtdIRygk
    It takes a lot of practice to cock up to that scale, we have to sign him.

• mart77 said:

Some impressive goals on youtube .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dNZ6qAtTog
    Thank you Alan.
  • Bailey is a bit better in this clip - some great saves, fantastic reactions, but a bit cumbersome and stay on his line maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18iz-VjJsqA&app=desktop
  • Hes been capped 8 times by belgium and played a complete season in the bundesliga, he cant be completely terrible...
  • Agreed Bailly seems to have decent experience and still young for a keeper.
  • I think we will announce at least 1-2 signings today
  • I think we will announce at least 1-2 signings today

Any news on who?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!