Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• With Wood about to go to Rotherham I have heard we have been linked with the Belgian international from Stade Bierbeek, Mark De Man.
  • 5 ft 11 in. Fails the height test as CB. Also plays DM and RB.
  • seth plum said:

With Wood about to go to Rotherham I have heard we have been linked with the Belgian international from Stade Bierbeek, Mark De Man.

I thought you were joking. Good name for a defender

• edited June 2014
    dickplumb said:

seth plum said:

With Wood about to go to Rotherham I have heard we have been linked with the Belgian international from Stade Bierbeek, Mark De Man.

Isn't that a joke ?

Edit : it's not.

• Just looked on wiki . Best name ever for a footballer.

Mark De Man. Sign him up.
  • I though it was a joke too. Sign him up for the name
  • Also in for Chad de Chap, Brian de Brov & Guy de Geezer,
  • edited June 2014
    dickplumb said:

seth plum said:

Mark de Man is a good tip for England's defenders!
  • Sponsored links:

• Wouldn't have done us any harm either muttley last season
  • I don't care how good he is, having a player named Mark De Man would make me happy.
  • I think Jagielka is polish for let the man go!
  • edited June 2014
    Creative Greek midfielder ILos Deborl heavily linked with a move to SE7.

so Mark de man will have to be at his game.
  • What's happened to this thread? The last two pages have been full of rumours.
  • What's happened to this thread? The last two pages have been full of rumours.

Not any more.

• Hmmm that could get confusing, especially if we get a scouser at the back
    "Mark de man"
    "Hello"
    "No, mark de man"
    "What? I said hello"
    "No, mark de f***ing man!!"
    "Well there's no need to be rude"
  • I don't get it
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 4m
    Michael Morrison interesting Ipswich, Rotherham and Wigan. #cafc man out of contract at end of this month. Story in today's paper.
  • If he went Rotherham then id have to come to the conclusion that we don't really want him that much
  • Sponsored links:

• If he goes to Rotherham that is absolutely embarassing
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 4m
    Michael Morrison interesting Ipswich, Rotherham and Wigan. #cafc man out of contract at end of this month. Story in today's paper.

More than an echo of the kermorgant situation here. And we know how that ended.

• The centre back situation is confusing me no end. We have had situations where we are light before. But without Morro signed up, and if Wood goes, we literally don't have a single centre back on our books.
  • The centre back situation is confusing me no end. We have had situations where we are light before. But without Morro signed up, and if Wood goes, we literally don't have a single centre back on our books.

The spine of our team will be completely different next season. I don't see how it could be better than what we've previously had though. Makes no sense whatsoever, a player of Morrison's calibre who's played over 100 games for us should not just be allowed to leave, club should really be doing everything in their power to keep him, and if it's not too late, poyet too
  • Didn't someone say Morrison was on holiday again? I really hope he signs when he returns.
  • Do you think wood would be allowed to leave if Morrison wasn't going to re sign ? Mmmm let me think.
  • edited June 2014
    Personally I think the SLP story on Morrison reads like a classic case of agent placing a story to improve his bargaining position but Charlton do seem to be willing to play poker right down to the wire.
  • Burnley are reportedly looking to sign Bolton striker Marvin Sordell. #clarets #bwfc

Sordell in the Prem, whatever next!
  • Essex_Al said:

Burnley are reportedly looking to sign Bolton striker Marvin Sordell. #clarets #bwfc

Sordell in the Prem, whatever next!

I think Marvin might have played under Dyche at Watford. So its a possibility
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!