Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• edited June 2014
    @dickplumb who is that young lady in your profile pic? #MyWord
  • _nam11 said:

@dickplumb who is that young lady in your profile pic? #MyWord

That is Dick.

Pre Op.

• Preferred the old dick
  • I'm expecting a fair few transfers in the next few days... all overseas. 4 within the next 4 days or similar.
  • I'm expecting a fair few transfers in the next few days... all overseas. 4 within the next 4 days or similar.

Cheeky little flag from you, have a great weekend buddy!

Cause you didn't say something negative ffs
  • ffs? I find that offensive. One flag for you JDB
  • That young lady is Kate Upton. She is the nearest thing to perfection you are ever likely to find.
  • edited June 2014

I'm expecting a fair few transfers in the next few days... all overseas. 4 within the next 4 days or similar.

On a serious note, cheers for the info
  • Lol, Morrison's agent last week said Middlesbrough (who immediately said they were not interested), and Blackpool (who everyone knows are skint).

When this failed he comes up with Ipswich (near MM home), Wigan (have some cash) and Rotherham (to make the other two look more believable).
  • Sponsored links:

Calling someone a tosser, nothing to do with negativity. Wouldn't go around in life calling people tossers would you, as you wouldn't like it back at ya. Keep it friendly.

Calling someone a tosser, nothing to do with negativity. Wouldn't go around in life calling people tossers would you, as you wouldn't like it back at ya. Keep it friendly.
    I didn't mention negativity.
    I'd call someone a tosser if they're digging someone out unnecessarily for passing on a helpful bit of information.

I'd call someone a tosser if they're digging someone out unnecessarily for passing on a helpful bit of information.
    Not to worry it's seemingly removed, onwards and upwards.

Also hearing this transfer fee for big Igor is quite a hefty one, not sure if the club will release the amount or not.

Also hearing this transfer fee for big Igor is quite a hefty one, not sure if the club will release the amount or not.

On ITTV reams is claiming that there's more than just Igor in on Saturday for a medical

On ITTV reams is claiming that there's more than just Igor in on Saturday for a medical
    Gor blimey !!!

It's all happening now.....

....maybe.

• Can we have a thread where people can slag eachother off instead of on the pages as the pussyfighting seems to spread like Japanese Knotweed !! have a slag off eachother thread and we can watch from the side lines if necessary !

Think he has it spot on, there's a fair few at the same stage as Igor, just not announced by us, all kept from the media. 4 perhaps 5 in the week/coming days. I think the statement by CAFC about Igor was just to show the fans we are doing things, as it has been looking very bleak with just about 10 professionals on our cards, not even a full XI lol
  • magic1999 said:

Can we have a thread where people can slag eachother off instead of on the pages as the pussyfighting seems to spread like Japanese Knotweed !! have a slag off eachother thread and we can watch from the side lines if necessary !

You start it and i'll join you over there
  • Please form an orderly queue, lads.

Think he has it spot on, there's a fair few at the same stage as Igor, just not announced by us, all kept from the media. 4 perhaps 5 in the week/coming days. I think the statement by CAFC about Igor was just to show the fans we are doing things, as it has been looking very bleak with just about 10 professionals on our cards, not even a full XI lol
    Hopefully at least ones english based, Wikipedia is slowly creeping into my most visited section
  • Sponsored links:

Hopefully they can hurry along TJ and Powell who are still discussing a severance package for what, the last 18 months.
  • seth plum said:

Have you lot seen Joe Gomez? He is just 17 and hasn't finished growing, talented tho he is, don't you think we need to have a bit more at the back there?

He's older than Konch was when he made his debut.

Hopefully at least ones english based, Wikipedia is slowly creeping into my most visited section
    Not this bunch, all overseas. Maybe we have our eyes on a few though, but 90% of business is going to be overseas, and this week will show that.
  • The press conference Monday morning could be interesting.
  • Think we will announce a few at the press conference
  • seth plum said:

Have you lot seen Joe Gomez? He is just 17 and hasn't finished growing, talented tho he is, don't you think we need to have a bit more at the back there?

He's older than Konch was when he made his debut.
    Absolutely true. Did Konch have to be a mainstay following his debut though? Joe Gomez would be playing in a much more significant position than Konch if he got a start in the team.

• dickplumb said:

That young lady is Kate Upton. She is the nearest thing to perfection you are ever likely to find.

each to their own but I would say , looking at that photo, that she is a bit out of proportion......
  • Think we will announce a few at the press conference

As long as I can remember we have been guessing that we will announce signings at a press conference.

And we never have from what I can remember
  • Latest FR . This also came from the FR correspondent Stella . He looks to have a similar background to Semedo when we signed him.

20 Jun 2014 22:26:58
    Charlton looking at André Pinto for £1.3m

Stella

A quick wiki came up with this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Almeida_Pinto
  • André Pinto - a 6ft 4" centre back played for Portugal youth. Can't be bad.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!