Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• 11:01am and nothing on the OS. RD out!
  • Moussa.
  • Get in Franck , Looks Quality , Come out of nowhere this one :D
  • It's gone 11am?
  • It will be a player that we have seen recent speculation on (ie Bailly, TBH or Moussa). It won't be Ezekiel.
  • it's Moussa, 2 yr deal
  • Moussa! Nice one lad.
  • Wow, impressed!
  • Laddick01 said:

Get in Franck , Looks Quality , Come out of nowhere this one :D

Agreed with that. Kept this one close to their chest.

• Sponsored links:

• Got a guy at work who is a Coventry fan. Rates Moussa very highly so could be a great signing. RD in!
  • Blinding Blinding Blinding
  • hawksmoor said:

Laddick01 said:

Get in Franck , Looks Quality , Come out of nowhere this one :D

Agreed with that. Kept this one close to their chest.

best way to do it, very good signing by the sounds of it
  • Feeder club we are
  • Some absolutely storming goals in that 2013 compilation.
  • Looks good in that video
  • it's been nearly half an hour.

when's the next one?
  • André Bikey is a strong rumour I'm hearing. We're interested in him not sure if he is, us. Maybe..
  • Where's that from Atletico?
  • Sponsored links:

• Atletico Addick seems to have some good inside info
  • André Bikey is a strong rumour I'm hearing. We're interested in him not sure if he is, us. Maybe..

Been around the block a bit but played in the premiership and out of contract. Not very Belgian though.

Wouldn't have a problem with Bikey he was at Reading, Burnley and Middlesbrough so knows this division well.
  • Slightly mental and absolutely huge. I would not want to be in the changing room when Peeters and Bikey have a disagreement
  • Didn't Bikey predominantly play as Full Back for Reading? Do we need another Full Back?
  • Madz said:

Didn't Bikey predominantly play as Full Back for Reading? Do we need another Full Back?

Is he the guy who ripped his shirt of when he got sent of at Burnley? or am i making this up ..
  • Madz said:

Didn't Bikey predominantly play as Full Back for Reading? Do we need another Full Back?

I only remember him as a centre back

Thought there were some discipline issues with him but may be mistaken
  • I heard the Bikey rumour yesterday. Apparently he is training with SL
  • J BLOCK said:

Madz said:

Is he the guy who ripped his shirt of when he got sent of at Burnley? or am i making this up ..
    Here are some snippets

He joined Reading for an initial trial period during their pre-season trip to Sweden in 2006, where he impressed manager Steve Coppell. He was sent off in his final trial match for the club against Örgryte IS for head-butting an opponent,[4] an incident that was thought to have ended Reading's interest in the player. Coppell however put the incident down to the player being "determined to impress" and after much negotiation with Lokomotiv, a season-long loan deal was agreed on 26 August 2006,[5] giving Reading the option to purchase the player at the end of the loan.

On 9 May 2009, he was sent off for stamping on Robbie Blake during the play-off semi-final first leg at Burnley, having earlier conceded the winning penalty taken by Graham Alexander. He aggravated the situation by ripping off his shirt and stamping around the pitch, resulting in the extension of his ban to five games and a charge for improper conduct. He later apologised on the Reading website.[10]

1 On 31 February 2008, Bikey was sent off in the semi final win over Ghana after a bizarre incident where he pushed a Ghanaian stretcher bearer in the dying seconds of the match. It seems Bikey took offence when the Ghana stretcher team, keen to get an injured Cameroon player Rigobert Song off the field with their team behind and time running out, began pushing back the doctor attending to Song, so that they could load him on the stretcher and the game could continue. Bikey reacted by pushing one of the offending stretcher bearers back with considerably more force, which sent him tumbling. Referee Abderahim El Arjoune immediately gave Bikey a red card, alongside the bemused medic and some astounded Ghana players.[19] The medic in question, Samuel Ashia, said three days later that “It was very forceful, and I landed badly. It didn’t hurt at the time but the next day my head ached and the area around my waist did, too...He hasn't apologised and I will be happy when he does, because no player should do that."[20] Bikey was banned from the Final (which Ashia attended as a medic on duty) and Cameroon was fined US $5000 by the CAF.[21]

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!