Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• This fella is a bit old but could def do a job...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGEfNcvntno#t=191
  • Guy at work is a Pompey season ticket holder. Said he is a class player and that what he lacked in pace he made up for in confidence and use of his head. Held by some as an arsehole for not wanting to reduce his payment but he said at the end of the day if u sign a contract you are entitled to what you sign for so it's really not his fault. Sounded sort of promising to me anyway
  • cafc4life said:

Guy at work is a Pompey season ticket holder. Said he is a class player and that what he lacked in pace he made up for in confidence and use of his head. Held by some as an arsehole for not wanting to reduce his payment but he said at the end of the day if u sign a contract you are entitled to what you sign for so it's really not his fault. Sounded sort of promising to me anyway

Unless you're a private company, small family firm, worker on minimum wage, charity etc who's signed a contract with a football club.
  • DRAddick said:

cafc4life said:

Guy at work is a Pompey season ticket holder. Said he is a class player and that what he lacked in pace he made up for in confidence and use of his head. Held by some as an arsehole for not wanting to reduce his payment but he said at the end of the day if u sign a contract you are entitled to what you sign for so it's really not his fault. Sounded sort of promising to me anyway

Unless you're a private company, small family firm, worker on minimum wage, charity etc who's signed a contract with a football club.
    But he ain't?

• Essex_Al said:

shirty5 said:

Essex_Al said:

Valley11 said:

Has anyone actually got their paws on an SLP to see if the Eziekiel rumour is indeed a bonafide rumour, or really just a rumour rumour?

Ha,ha, I just asked Richard Cawley on Twitter to spill the beans and he told me to go and buy an online copy!
    Nothing to get too excited about. 100/150 words top on the back of the SLP. No quotes from anyone at the club re the keeper and forward. Nothing concerte if and when these deals will happen. Just an old news story that appears to be re printed to fill a space in the paper.
    Glad I didn't buy a copy then Shirty :-)
    I read it in the supermarket. Just like going to the library.
  • edited July 2014

Essex_Al said:

shirty5 said:

Essex_Al said:

Valley11 said:

Has anyone actually got their paws on an SLP to see if the Eziekiel rumour is indeed a bonafide rumour, or really just a rumour rumour?

Ha,ha, I just asked Richard Cawley on Twitter to spill the beans and he told me to go and buy an online copy!
    Nothing to get too excited about. 100/150 words top on the back of the SLP. No quotes from anyone at the club re the keeper and forward. Nothing concerte if and when these deals will happen. Just an old news story that appears to be re printed to fill a space in the paper.
    Glad I didn't buy a copy then Shirty :-)
    I read it in the supermarket. Just like going to the library.
    They haven't stuck 'silence' signs up everywhere have they, I enjoy a chat with other shoppers.
  • @Transfer_News24: Charlton are reported to be close to signing out-of-contract Coventry forward Franck Moussa. #cafc #skyblues

Would be a good signing .

• SkyBet Championship‏@Transfer_News24·26 mins
    Charlton are reported to be close to signing out-of-contract Coventry forward Franck Moussa. #cafc #skyblues

SkyBet Championship‏@Transfer_News24·27 mins
    Coventry forward Franck Moussa has rejected moves to Birmingham, Huddersfield, Millwall, Wolves & Nottingham Forest. #bcfc #htafc #wwfc
  • Decent champ signing. Slowly but surely we are starting to build a squad. Light years away from 12 months ago. Goals need to come from all over the park, not just up front, and if this is true he would provide that from the midfield.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would be a great signing this
  • To beat lots of other championship clubs to his signature would also be a real statement.
  • Ha, ha didn't realise he was born in Belgium!
  • Would be very pleased with that!
  • And Belgium are doing alright in the World Cup. Maybe the Belgian way is the way to go !!!!
  • Essex_Al said:

SkyBet Championship‏@Transfer_News24·26 mins
    Charlton are reported to be close to signing out-of-contract Coventry forward Franck Moussa. #cafc #skyblues

SkyBet Championship‏@Transfer_News24·27 mins
    Coventry forward Franck Moussa has rejected moves to Birmingham, Huddersfield, Millwall, Wolves & Nottingham Forest. #bcfc #htafc #wwfc

He KNOWS he only wants the best !

• Essex_Al said:

Ha, ha didn't realise he was born in Belgium!

Hence why we are in pole position to sign him
  • I would be impressed with this signing
  • Don't know much about him but only about 26 games at our level and I think he got relegated.

Still, he is only 24 and has had a couple of good seasons with Coventry so maybe harsh to judge him on what he did as a teenager in struggling sides.

Will he be the first Belgian to play for Charlton? : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• "Charlton Athletic appear favourites to land Coventry City striker Franck Moussa, who had been mentioned in regard to Huddersfield Town due to the Mark Robins link.

The goalscoring Belgian midfielder netted 13 for the Sky Blues last season and looks to be heading for The Valley, where they have new Belgian owners."

Versatile then
  • From what I've seen he plays at the head of a central midfield 3, with 2 holding midfielders behind him
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m
    *Transfer klaxon*

We'll be announcing a new signing on http://www.cafc.co.uk at 11am! Stay tuned... #cafc
  • edited July 2014
    Woooooooop woooooo

Place your bets....

Bailly 2/1
    Ben Haim 7/2
    Moussa 5/1
    Ezekiel 20/1
    P. Astacarbonara 25/1
  • So.......Moussa or Ben Haim first? They will probably both be announced today I would guess.
  • Moussa looks nailed on and if the 11am signing isn't him I am sure he will be announced soon.
  • Woooooooop woooooo

Place your bets....

Bailly 2/1
    Ben Haim 7/2
    Moussa 5/1
    Ezekiel 20/1
    P. Astacarbonara 25/1

TBH - 3/1
  • Oh yeah, I forgot about Logan Bailly. That would be a bit of an anti climax
  • Bailly I reckon.
    Hoping Ezekial
This discussion has been closed.