Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(Belgian) Bob Peeters *CONFIRMED New Head Coach (pg 37)*

Comments

• Options
    Feels weird and like it'll end in a mess but here's wishing Bob all the best. COYRs
  • Options
    deflated
  • Options
    Who will last longest, Bob or Mauricio Pochettino:?
  • Options
    Dowie Mark II. I wonder which motorway he'll get the squad lost at
  • Options
    Welcome Bob.
  • Options
    Welcome to SE7 Bob, someone has at last agreed financial and footballing terms. We have a manager now start building a team worthy to wear the shirt.
  • Options
    SOUND THE ALARM, WE HAVE A MANAGER
  • Options
    nice blue and white neck tie there bob
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big bob Peeters red and white army
  • Options

Dowie Mark II. I wonder which motorway he'll get the squad lost at

Probably not even a motorway. My money is on Avery hill road.
  • Options
    Twitter and Facebook having a break down , I thought it was negative on here , I feel like ripping my hair out , just gotta give him a chance clean slate and see what happens !
  • Options

In BBC Sports photo of him why has he got a noose round his neck?

Standing in front of something saying "business and football". Maybe that's where he met RD?

Good luck to him. Like Riga I wish him the best and couldn't really care less about previous clubs, experience Etc. It's what he does now that counts.

• Options
    Welcome M. Peeters. Best of luck and, despite anything negative being said, know that every fan desperately wants you to succeed for OUR club.

I'm sure it'll be your Red n White Army very quickly indeed!!

P.S. Can you start by getting Churchy to kick bags of cement in training to build up that sponge foot??? ;-)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Serious question - what coaching badges has he got? What level?
    Anyone know?
  • Options
    Going to be a mistake. Rue the day we got rid of Riga
  • Options
    Hopefully he'll be a success. Someone thinks he has the potential and am heartened by the comments of our Belgian poster.

Interesting that the article on the OS does not mention his time at Millwall!
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Twitter and Facebook having a break down , I thought it was negative on here , I feel like ripping my hair out , just gotta give him a chance clean slate and see what happens !

Just saw someone on Facebook say 'he doesn't even look like a manager ffs'

Some absolute plums we've got following us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yann897 said:

Just saw someone on Facebook say 'he doesn't even look like a manager ffs'

Some absolute plums we've got following us
    He does wear jeans on the sidelines. After the sartorial excellence of SCP and Jonny One-Suit I do wonder what the prawn sandwich brigade will make of this
  • Options
    Good Luck Bob. Remember It's all about results and a win in your first game at home and the fans will be singing your name.
    We are a fickle bunch.
  • Options
    Chuck said:

SOUND THE ALARM, WE HAVE A MANAGER

No, we have a "head coach".
  • Options
    Good luck, Bob.

As with any new manager you will be given time to assert yourself and do things your way. Hopefully.

I hope we look back at this period in our time having mopped our sweating brows and be firmly established as a top Championship club.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I'm neither pleased or pissed off.

We will probably be welcoming somebody else through thr door in a few months anyway.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    just to be clear, i'll support the team 100%, but my own personal view is that this is not the man i want "coaching" our football club. let's see if you can do a riga #doubtit
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Serious question - what coaching badges has he got? What level?
    Anyone know?

I think he has a Charlton Life one.

• Options
    The wait is over so welcome Bob, fingers crossed it works out for us all. Guess we'll know in twelve months time but at least it'll be interesting.