Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(Belgian) Bob Peeters *CONFIRMED New Head Coach (pg 37)*

1484950515254»

Comments

• Options

evidence?

Lad I know just put a pic on fb with him
  • Options
    haha quality.
  • Options
    Normally go in there aswell nice pub.
  • Options
    Oh Lewis! get back to selling those houses.....
    Lunch break at 3.48pm.....surprissed you can move in there, with all those 'self employed'?
  • Options
    Good article about Peeters in today's Football League Paper.
  • Options
    Agree shirty5, good articles about big bob's dream of being head coach at Barcelona and Ben Alnwick leaving Orient and London because his 6 month old son was in the north east having tests on a serious problem which they are now treating. The journo who did the report on our game at udders have given pope a 4 where a 8.5 was given on CL.I suppose it depends if you judge him on the first 30 mins or the last 60 mins. Also CAFC watching gateshead midfielder madison who Peterborough(good judges of non L players) have offerered 500 k with add ons.
  • Options
    I saw big Bob down Bluewater this afternoon. I've never seen any Charlton players or staff away from the football. That's a good picture of him in The Kings Arms, Bexley posted previously.
  • Options

Are they both his kids?

He looks very proud of them and who can blame him?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

When it's on the OS.....

IF IF IF it is true then welcome and good luck.

Off to bad start with being an ex-Spanner but he wasn't to know being from Belgium, like : - )

Another bump in the road

OK, now the rest of you can search back to see what you said when he first came.

Just a bit of fun. I have moved on :- )
  • Options
    More interesting to read what the Belgium media said about Peeters, and what they are saying about Luzon.