Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris O'Grady linked (rumoured £500k bid accepted)

Comments

• Options

Maybe getting the best out of the asset/ enigma that is Piotr is a key objective for Bob - and perhaps why he got the nod over Riga?!

This is one asset we need to see sweating out on the pitch for us next season !

• Options
    The OS was quite scathing about Pete's finishing for the under-21's last season. Unusual for the OS.
  • Options
    Well this one has gone quiet. Won't be at all surprised to see him announced by another club in a day or two. It's been to long for us now I fear.
  • Options
    Same, Think this is dead. Maybe BP will prefer Pitor
  • Options
    well if it doesnt go through, we have every right to think Roland is trying to charm us with this new Greenwhcich deal too.
  • Options

I doubt it was ever alive. Just used to distract us from the Hamer and Dervite exits.

I don't that's true..

• Options
    Two scenarios....
    1) he is spending time to think about the move south.
    2) another club has come in and they are more attractive

(two is more likely)
  • Options

Well this one has gone quiet. Won't be at all surprised to see him announced by another club in a day or two. It's been to long for us now I fear.

Transfers can take weeks to happen I wouldn't worry yet.
  • Options
    Or... We had no real intention of signing him but just wanted to blow a bit of smoke away from Bob who?'s appointment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really not too bothered, Not a bad player, but not one to get too excited about. Shows where we are now I suppose. When you have Church, Reza and PP, just about anyone looks decent.
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Or... We had no real intention of signing him but just wanted to blow a bit of smoke away from Bob who?'s appointment.

would hope they could come up with someone more exciting if that was the case.

I tried to think of a name and gave up, we will not sign anyone exciting ever again.

• Options
    These things take time
  • Options
    Deal is still on as far as I know.
  • Options
    this isnt football manager, things dont just happen in a couple of days and all contracts signed, the player moved down etc etc. We've just had the weekend, in which im sure officials at the club and the player himself and his agent spent at home with their family, not writing and signing contracts all weekend. Jesus christ..
  • Options
    I assume by having a bid accepted shows no proof if funds being available. Therefore we could have great fun bidding on lots of players this summer with no chance of agreeing terms.
  • Options
    I really hope we don't just sign a load of players we have never heard of. We need some proven quality in the side. Thought this guy would of been a decent addition alongside another!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2014
    I really hope we sign some real bastards who put themselves about a bit. With our yoot and remaining stalwarts I would hope that ex-Spanner Bob the Job will produce a team that can grace a renewed green Valley and perhaps just maybe win the majority of our home fixtures...
  • Options
    A massive improvement on what we have which is er...not much to be fair. I hope he is not the only striker that we get because he is not enough.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Yann897 said:

We've noticed mate.

Snipes all round
  • Options
    O grady is decent

But if we are going for a northerner....Craig Davies

Start the deal on monday finish it on friday.
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

DRAddick said:

Yann897 said:

We've noticed mate.

Snipes all round
  • Options
    @seantaylorpress: O'Grady move hangs in balance.
    My piece via @football_league website
    http://t.co/Q0J64KwLuD
    @bfc_official @CAFCofficial #BarnsleyFC #cafc
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Links don't work for me.

• Options
    That same report calls Barnsley 'Barnsley athletic' hmm
  • Options
    SLP saying that we aren't meeting his wage demands
  • Options

Yann897 said:

Links don't work for me.

Try this one: http://www.teamtalk.com/charlton-athletic/9336704/-?